Roe SuperCharger - Polished and Painted

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike Anderson, owner of Chuck Anderson Ford (North Kansas City area) does some REALLY nice Viper work. Mike knows cars and loves Vipers. He has owned nine of them personally. He currently drives a 2001 GTS. This seems to upset the Ford Rep :)

He recently did an installation for a customer that I thought looked fantastic. What do you guys think? They took a polished blower and painted it to match the car.

268DSC00349-med.JPG

268DSC00346.JPG

268DSC00351.JPG

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, that's quite sharp. Nice to see some variety starting. Me like. Now I want to see one done in red.

You must be registered for see images

S

SUN RA KAT

I don't feel my car is YELLOW enough now. Looks great!

What kind of paint do you use?

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am doing a Roe install this week on a RT10. I am thinking about a painted red one on my 98GTS.

This customer wants Yellow hoses instead of red. We talked about maybe doing yellow plug wires also.

The tubes were left powder coated. Not sure if Yellow intake tubes would have been too much. But maybe chrome tubes would have been a little flashier.

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Onerare, That is regular paint. The body shop at Anderson's painted it.

Anthony, yes it needs a yellow hose but finding a silcone yellow hose will take some research. I think maybe the rear intake hoses should then be replaced also.

shifter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am breathless. Perfect balance. Way cool and not too much(ricey). Very classy. I wouldn't change a thing. Gives me a new respect for yellow.

Awesome... completely awesome.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry Dobson,
keep us posted on how the regular paint holds up.
i was under the impression that you had to use powercoat on engine parts :confused:

just awesome!