ROFLMAO - YOU GUYS ARE MISSING OUT ON ALL THE FUN!!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Clown shoe! Heh heh, thats funny!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I still worked for an attorney's office. I'm sure "unauthorized change of VCA avatar" is illegal :) But hey this weekend, I'm driving my Viper ALL weekend long (VCA Christmas party, 2 charity events :2tu: ) and you guys have played with avatars. I've had more fun :) I am also now GA-VCA President and my 1st official act of President is to transfer John's membership to the GA region and make him GA-VCA detail boy. Be sure to get my yellow wheels clean, John. After driving all weekend long they're kinda dirty and I need them clean tonight for ******* :)

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well you know what they say!!!!! big feet BIG wee wee. now I know why you always have a ******* girl next to you :)

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I still worked for an attorney's office. I'm sure "unauthorized change of VCA avatar" is illegal :) But hey this weekend, I'm driving my Viper ALL weekend long (VCA Christmas party, 2 charity events :2tu: ) and you guys have played with avatars. I've had more fun :) I am also now GA-VCA President and my 1st official act of President is to transfer John's membership to the GA region and make him GA-VCA detail boy. Be sure to get my yellow wheels clean, John. After driving all weekend long they're kinda dirty and I need them clean tonight for ******* :)

LOL - you are a great sport chad, thats why we love ya!

i actually got my car out for a little bit today to get things moving again. i WISH it was all weekend long like you and yours. have fun at ******* tonight and dont forget your camera!

LMK if you want your avatar changed back. you have a great sense of humor and i think keeping the "ronald face" in your avatar would be alot of fun and an appropriate reflection of your wonderful personality. i would have to get it ok'd of course. anyway, LMK.

:2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we might have had fun with the avatar but I just changed your title too. Congratulations!

OH! I THOUGHT HE WAS KIDDING! LOL

congrats chad!! :2tu:

Oops, now maybe he had the last laugh when I changed the title, I have NO idea if he is the new Pres. so I changed it back until I confirm.

Yep, its legit. I'm the new GA-VCA President. Now just gotta find me an intern ;) :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also now GA-VCA President and my 1st official act of President is to transfer John's membership to the GA region and make him GA-VCA detail boy. Be sure to get my yellow wheels clean, John. After driving all weekend long they're kinda dirty and I need them clean tonight for ******* :)

Well John flaked out on me and never showed up to clean my wheels, but I still got them clean and I like the results :)

100_2891.jpg

100_2890.jpg

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we might have had fun with the avatar but I just changed your title too. Congratulations!

OH! I THOUGHT HE WAS KIDDING! LOL

congrats chad!! :2tu:

Oops, now maybe he had the last laugh when I changed the title, I have NO idea if he is the new Pres. so I changed it back until I confirm.

Yep, its legit. I'm the new GA-VCA President. Now just gotta find me an
intern ;) :D

Well then, congratulations!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, your car has had more kittys in it than an animal shelter!!!! I am not worthy....you are THE MAN!! You should write a book. :2tu:

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering how you got your title changed so fast.

don't feel too bad, I've been having avatar issues as well, I wasn't going to bother with the title thing.