Roll Cage for GTS

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,

I would respectfully suggest getting a setup built for the RT-10 from the outset. Start by calling Autoform or Northwind Engineering.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JEFF BUDDY,CHECK WITH BUSH HOG RACING/BHR MOTORSPORTS IN WOODLANDS TEXAS JUST NORTH OF HOUSTON.PHONE NUMBER IS 281-362-7872.....ASK FOR DONNIE OR RONNIE....THEY ARE GOOD GUYS AND DO EXCELLANT ROLL BAR FABRICATION AT AT FAIR PRICE.THEY DID A NICE 4 POINT SET UP IN MY LPE T.T.ZR1 CORVETTE.GOOD LUCK!NORM

Reaction score
I talked with bushhawg last week and they said they didnt want to touch a viper. Jbz does great work here in Houston, but they said there has never been an NHRA certified bar put into a RT

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,
I would recommend Race Craft here in Phoenix.The person you want to talk to is Brian Nightengale 602-272-6990.He has put rollcages in all the Desert Venom cars as well as numerous cars that race in Viper Days.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting -- I just purchased a rollbar + sidebar setup from Autoform which conforms to the current NHRA rules. Why did BushHog think it was problematic?

Ben "11 second timeslips are 3 weeks away" Treynor

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YA GOTTA KNOW HOW TO TALK TO THE BOYS AT BUSH HOG THEY ARE DIRT TRACK RACERS!ALBERT YOU MIGHT OF SCARED THEM WITH ALL THAT H.P.!LOL.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness