Roll Hoops

Jasone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a pair of roll hoops, preferably the ones Tom Sessions has bee using for the past few yeas at Viper Days. I need them quick and would be willing to rent or buy if I can have them fed-ex'd tomorrow.

Please let me know if you can help

Jasone

Last edited by a moderator:

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Roll Hopes

I have a set of used roll hoops I bought from Viper Days about a year ago after I saw the POS "coke cans" Dodge put on my '08 vert. I recently had an autoform roll bar installed so I can sell them to you. They're not "pretty" but they are functional (I was more interested in my safety than beauty). I can sell them to you for $200 including overnight shipping and you could send payment to me via paypal.

Let me know if you're interested - my cell is 713-301-9303.

Beth

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Beth, I just jeft Jasone a voicemail....You Gotta Love This Site !!!!!!

Last edited:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If Jasone does not purchase these, I would be interested if they work on an 06 Vert. I am here in Houston so I could pick them up in person. Thanks!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was under the impression that more were going to be manufactured by Tom. I'm also interested.

OP
OP
J

Jasone

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks guys!! I love this site. I will call as soon as I'm off this never ending conference call.

OP
OP
J

Jasone

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon thanks bunch for helping to make the connection, I called Beth and the hoops are on their way. I received 3 of the 4 tires you sent me today.. I hope the other makes it tomorrow.

Now I hope the hoops actually provide some level of protection. They have to be better than stock at least.

Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine