Rose Hill Cruise - Westchester

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone - I'm going to stop in for the Cruise night at Rose Hill Shopping Center in Thornwood, NY Saturday night around 7 oclock. This show is normally only half the size of the Marcus Dairy show we invaded a few weeks ago, but it's right in the middle of Westchester and the weather Saturday evening looks good.
The address is 660 Columbus Ave Thornwood, NY 10594 - Maybe I'll see you there!:drive:

Viper Ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, Had a great time at the Dairy! Would enjoy to make it, but have to work to pay the bills. Hope you have some members show up to represent. Have fun. Alpha

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed

I went about a month ago and they said they had to shut down the show. They claimed that the owners of the shopping center had tenants complaining that show was using to much parking.
Are you sure that they are back on?

OP
OP
S

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed

I went about a month ago and they said they had to shut down the show. They claimed that the owners of the shopping center had tenants complaining that show was using to much parking.
Are you sure that they are back on?

Yeah I thought so too - in June they were closed. Then last week a friend of mine said they restarted it and he had gone. Sure enough the Thornwood Fire Dept posted a news item on their page thanking the landlord for letting them restart as of June 28.

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ed,, i went to marcus dairy tonight,, got rained on , on the way home,,,,,how did you make out in Thornwood ??? hopefully better than me

:usa::usa::usa::rain:

OP
OP
S

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ed,, i went to marcus dairy tonight,, got rained on , on the way home,,,,,how did you make out in Thornwood ??? hopefully better than me

:usa::usa::usa::rain:

Sorry to hear you got rain.
Thornwood was surprisingly good - guesstimating 200 cars packed in! I got there at 715 and took one of the last 3 spots. Would definitely need to go a little earlier to be sure. Pretty nice assortment of cars - I'll post some images when I'm back at a computer. Weather held out until after 10 down here.

OP
OP
S

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few quick images
You must be registered for see images attach

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice,, hey Ed,, if you want some company, i just met a guy from Millbrook with a 05 silver vert,, he went with me to Marcus this saturday,, he never heard of the VCA or the Wizard,,if you can believe it,, but i/we would like to come down and follow you over,, maby we can get Brake dust to go also (and any other's i'm sure will be welcome) and maby Alpa to come up from NJ. Just a thought,, and depending on the rain,, Later John

:usa::usa::usa:

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed tried to get there but could not get out of could out of work. :dig:
:thankyou: for the pics

OP
OP
S

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice,, hey Ed,, if you want some company, i just met a guy from Millbrook with a 05 silver vert,, he went with me to Marcus this saturday,, he never heard of the VCA or the Wizard,,if you can believe it,, but i/we would like to come down and follow you over,, maby we can get Brake dust to go also (and any other's i'm sure will be welcome) and maby Alpa to come up from NJ. Just a thought,, and depending on the rain,, Later John

Hey John, Sounds good! Depending on the weather this Saturday I'll go back - we would definitely want to get there earlier to get good parking, probably more like 5:30. You'd be coming down the Taconic, right? I'll figure out somewhere to drive up and meet up with you guys on the way down.

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed,, sounds good.. The "other " / new guy is on a family vacation this week and won't be back until sunday. but i'm sure we'll be down another time. maybe i can talk the wizard into coming and also get brake dust ,,, but he usually goes to bed at 6 pm :bed: :lmao::lmao::lmao: later

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ill be coming south on the Merrit, meeting up with a couple of buddies in Stamford around 5 then heading over to Thornwood.

Nick

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nick,, opposite direction,, hope I get down ,, if I dont hear from any one I probably will wait a couple of weeks. the wizard is doing some thing else and i havent heard from brakedust. if not have a great time and i'll catch up with ya next time. John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960