ROUSH EDITION viper srt-10 COUPE

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks OK from the front (all coupes look good from the front though), but once you get to the side... well... YUCK!

youngviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Personally i think this is the best aero kit ever made for the srt 10. its better than the [******], and every other one i seen so far. its the closest kit to the comp coupe made yet. my question is how much is it all going to cost? anyone have info? and to everyone saying the wing looks ugly.. thats fine. but if thats ugly show me some wings that u think looks good, cause i would like to know.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOW THAT is how the stripes should be on the coupe.. Not that straight crap that doesn't look even 1/2 right.. hmmmmmm, hello Dodge ?

The funny thing is that it's harder to paint straight stripes over the diagonal surface. This is definately the better wat to stripe the srt's.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeeccchhhh! Stripes look like the painter was high on something, rims look like dirt. And what is the purpose of a roof scoop??? :(

RedVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the front fasica! Is Roush going to sell kits or individual parts or is this a one off kit? If he was selling at the right price, I would purchase the front Fasica.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4