rpm window switch for nitrous

Scott E. Smith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey everyone, almost finished installing my NX kit on my 94 R/T but still need a rpm window switch does anyone know where to get one? any help would be great.

boosttoy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys.I have a msd window switch.Someone please tell me which wire under the hood to hook the msd rpm signal wire to.I have a 97 gts.I tried the gray with light blue tracer at the pcm which the manual says is the tach signal but it does not work.
TIA, Frank

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Hi guys.I have a msd window switch.Someone please tell me which wire under the hood to hook the msd rpm signal wire to.I have a 97 gts.I tried the gray with light blue tracer at the pcm which the manual says is the tach signal but it does not work.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Connect the white wire from the RPM switch to the red wire with yellow stripe in the plug nearest to the front of the car. PCM pin A3 (Ign Coil Drv #3) Do not cut the wire, just tap it and connect to window switch. You also may need a relay. I put the relay directly after the master on/off toggle switch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96