RT/10 Back Glass

STL RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I spent forever trying to find a nice piece of glass for my RT/10. I finally found one at Don Scharf Automotive. I believe they still have another new one available, complete with new weatherstrip/gasket. Give Mike H a call there if you are interested at 1-800-338-4002. Great for other parts as well. Nice people to do business with.

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello,
i have a 96 rt and my back glass seal dried out. i just checked with the local glass companies (Cindy Roe and Diamond auto glass) and they were able to get me one. I guess the only problem is the ones that have a lock in them are hard to find.

Paul Scharf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad we were finally able to find you that window!
Yup, we still have one new one for the 97-02 RT/10

We also have plenty of new ones for the 92-96 style w/o the lock.

Paul Schaf

Paul Scharf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New O.E.M. glass, this is the glass and the molding only! You will need to transfer your locks and bottom snaps. Brand new, they come in a Chrysler box, even though my dealer tells me that he can't get them! I have them in the computer at $550 plus shipping and ins... They've broke them in shipping for me before...

Paul

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seems to me that someone in the Viper auto parts biz could take some initiative and have some rubber seal manufacturer reproduce just the rubber seal. I would be willing to bet every RT owner would buy at least one. I know I would.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang