RT/10 Mopar Spoiler vs Autoform Spoiler?

DSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I,m interested in getting a spoiler for my RT/10. I need opinions, which one looks the best on the car? Will this create any down force?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks is a personal decision.

Both create 'significant' rear downforce, esp on 1992-1996.
Estimated 300-400 lbs DF at 100 mph on MoPar. Much larger.

Mopar requires drilling the painted decklid. Autoform Not.

MoPar is primer or Red. Autoform is primer or painted / striped any Viper color.

Commercial: PartsRack 0ffers both at a discount ! THANKS

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MOPAR
yesnod.gif
cool.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

COOLASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just installed the Mopar spoilier on my RT and it bitchin. It really finished the back end of the car.
cool.gif
it really gets the complaments.
hail[1].gif

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, just got the Mopar spoiler (from JonB) and need to get it painted and mounted. Even though it takes drilling into the deck lid (ouch), I think it looks better and it maintains the original equipment on the car (if that matters to you).

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen and considered both on my car and decided to go with the autoform one. It matches the lines of the car better than the mopar one, however both look great and finish the look of the car.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing rdustman's silver RT, I too went with the autoform...ordered from JonB last week...great price, already painted to match, and no holes drilled through the trunk lid...the mopar looks cool too, a little more dramatic...Check out rdustman's avitar below for a look at the autoform spoiler.
00003460.gif

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody got a good picture of the wing Jon B sells for the RT that is a low profile GTS(R) type wing, not the flat Mopar decklid style. I like the Mopar but I really would like to see a good RT wing pic.
Thanks

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had both... started w/ the autoform. After a year, put on a Mopar. I like the mopar better.

If you want pics of both, I can send you some (same car, differnet spoiler).

Good luck! They do _both_ rock.

JD

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at both spoilers and chose the Autoform deck lid spoiler for my car. I was going for a more subtle look that kept the cars lines more intact..... felt the Mopar wing drew more attention to the wing than the rest of the car.

Mopar requires drilling holes in the top of the trunk, while the Autoform spoiler attaches to the vertical surfaces at the side of the trunk.

Ed went nuts when he saw the spoiler.... he's trying to get Autoform to make one for Cobras so he can put one on his Double Venom.

OP
OP
D

DSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all you responses, Ill let you know what I choose soon and post some pics

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456