sad day for democracy

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a post talking about how no one cared about the new srt at the auto show, but apprently big brother running the board deemed it not to his liking. so it got deleted. when did i move to iraq?

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a post talking about how no one cared about the new srt at the auto show, but apprently big brother running the board deemed it not to his liking. so it got deleted. when did i move to iraq?

Interesting! The SRT-10 was previously bashed pretty aggressively on this very board, apparently without moderator intervention. I doubt your assertion is ostensibly correct. Moved to a different section perhaps!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's face it - it's an ok looking car, but it lost a lot of style. The coupe will look better but we'll have to wait 10 years before "radical" comes back.

Removing the sport bar for the "true" convertible doesn't help.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was pretty pathetic of Dodge to stick it up on a sloped platform where no one could really inspect it or actually sit in the car. What was up with that?

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is true. maybe that explains the lines people were forming for the Vette and the NSX. at least they could sit in those.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It didn't dissappear... it's being moved to the SRT-10 section where it rightfully belongs. (Technical difficulties).

Although your thoughts are redundant (we've been down this path before), we respect all comments, both positive and negative.

Hang in there, we have to figure how to get the "move" procedure to execute.

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
apology accepted. just kidding. i didn't see it move anywhere at first, so i sssumed......

i'll shut up now.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
GTSF:

Please feel free to re-post your comment in our SRT-10 section since I am at wits end as to how to complete the move.

picflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was pretty pathetic of Dodge to stick it up on a sloped platform where no one could really inspect it or actually sit in the car. What was up with that?

I too went just to see the SRT close up but was disappointed when I couldn't sit in it, didn't feel like paying any more attention to the car after that.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I took my son to the Baltimore Auto Show, the promo ads talked about the
SRT, the RAM SRT, the Neon SRT... but they had NONE of the above..
they had a Crossfire.. and a concept PowerBox...

a very poor effort on Dodge's part.. on the Baltimore Dealer's part..
I felt like it was a waste of money at $9 a head..
they did have Eleanor - GT500. Now THAT was sweet.

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw it was removed, but I think the whole looks subject was beaten into the ground last year. Do a search and I think you will find more information than you want on the subject. Its just gotten pretty boring to talk about - the car is out and there isn't much you can [******] about now. I didn't like the looks that much either, but they do grow on you (don't grow too much, but enough that you can tolerate the looks).

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You know, that's funny! At the Anaheim Auto Show, out here in So Cal, the Auto Show organizers' advertising materials showed the Dodge SRT plainly on the cover, but the SRT wasn't even at the show! They had a FE GTS, which I enjoyed looking at very much. I actually called the show's organizers and left a negative message, but they didn't even call me back. Next year I will be sure not to go to that show. Dirty cheats...