Sad Day--Selling The Viper

VNMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will be on classifieds and eBay by December 1st. Thought I would post on the boards to see if anyone wants a GREAT deal before I formally list it:

2003 Black SRT-10 8619 miles as of today
Quaife from Taylor Engineering installed by Tom Sessions with 3.55 gear
Autoform Roll Bar (the one without the visible crossbar) installed by Tom Sessions
RB-1 navigation unit with 10 disc CD changer
Hardwiring for Valentine 1
Corsa Track ehaust with custom tips
3M protectant on sidesills
Painted hood pad
K&N

The car is immaculate condition. Tom Sessions and Aaron Scott (viper/corvette guy in south GA) have done most of the work and maintenace on the car and I am sure they will vouch for me.

Here's the deal, I need some quick cash so I will let it go for 48K (47K if you buy it by the end of next week).

PM or email ([email protected]) for pictures and questions.

Thanks, and if this is inappropriate to post here, mods please let me know

Austin

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great deal!!! I have an uncle that is selling his 04 black with 4800 miles for 54k and yours is a steal!!

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm Boy that's a good deal. Someone should jump at this. I am a year away from buying a Gen III Viper, but this is exactly what I will look for.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's a great deal. Good luck on the sale, sorry you have to do it. I almost made a similar decision but managed to rework some things. I'm sure with that deal though you'll see it move quickly.

OP
OP
V

VNMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PM sent...very interested...I need a Vert!

Robert,

I sent you a PM with my contact information. I will be leaving town tonight and coming back Saturday. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you some pictures. If there are any specific shots you would like, let me know.

Thanks