Sad story w/a happy ending

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
About a month ago I was in a accident that caused a lot of damage to my car, but I'm happy to say that it came back better than ever. It went in as '97 GTS Blue/white stripes and came out as a '02 GTS Graphite/silver stripes. I will be picking up the new snake in a couple of hours. I haven't driven a Viper in a month, I hope I can make it through the brake in period. I will really miss the '97, but I have a few friends around that have them, maybe they will let me take one for a ride.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about your '97, but glad to hear you are OK.
Sounds like an early Christmas Present to me must be his new sleigh.
Please post pictures ASAP.
Merry Christmas.

You must be registered for see images attach

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey buddy were here for you, I'm glad you were not hurt better yet you got a new Viper 02. You've got to be happy about trading your 97 GTS for a 02 GTS with the new color and ABS brakes, that's kick a**. Congrats and all me best wishes with your new car, what a great Christmas gift for your yourself can't wait to see it call you later

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great news Isaac! Let me know if you need a 97 GTS (non-CREAMPUFF) fix and I'll hook you up.
laugh.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaac460,

I had a 97 GTS too! Awesome color! IMO that was the best color yet! Sorry to hear about your accident - glad your OK. Congrats' on the new purchase!! ABS time! You'll love it! Have fun & be careful out there.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the car tonight,Graphite looks classy and the stripes look fast.Issac's new plates"BADABNG".I'm jealous,with my 99Blk.R/T I just look "TOOOFST"

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IZZ,once we TOOFASize That cream puff,you'll break 11's and never look back!For service see Tom Burek @ Joe Gentile's on RT.14 847-381-7500.could be the last day out in chi-town,how lucky,and congrats.

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out for you. One of my friends saw the accident thus the "Blue and White totalled in IL" thread. What did they end up doing with the totalled car?

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaac,

Mine's a '96 but I'll be glad to swap cars with you for a day. Just so long as yours comes with the blond you brought to the track!
smile.gif

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're gonna love your creampuff, and broken in correctly she will dyno between 416 and 430 rwhp with only tubes, filters and catback. After enough history has passed and miles been driven, it may be proven that the only difference between older and newer GTS"s is more miles need to be put on to loosen them up. Now don't anybody pile on here and argue this, he needs to feel good about this!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee,anybody running with my boy "George"is COO.
Iss isn't worried,he'll settle for the 2 or 3rd cream puff to run 10's(with TOOFAST NITROUS)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960