Sale! GTS & RT/10 aluminum pedals

Reaction score
We're having a sale on GTS and RT/10 aluminum pedals, pictured here:

You must be registered for see images

R(T/10 pedals look identical except for "RT/10" in place of "GTS".)
We normally sell these 3-pedal sets for $61.95 a set, but I'm selling two sets of GTS pedals and three sets of RT/10 pedals for only $49.95/set! They're great for heel-and-toe downshifting, and they just plain look cool! Installation is easy and takes about 30 minutes.
Instructions and mounting hardware included. (Note: these do NOT simply clamp onto the stock pedals. These are firmly mounted!)
Come 'n' get 'em! :cool:
Call or email ([email protected]) for more info or to purchase.

obaa996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested in a set for an RT if they help bring the pedals closer to the seat. Currently, if I have the seat located to make pedal reach comfortable, I am either squashed up against the steering wheel, or have to recline the seat back enough to give me a seriously pimpin' look...
Will your pedals fit the bill?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rreceived mine today Bill. Thanks. In person the accelerator pedal does not look too big. Large enough to aid heal-toe though.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEED HELP WITH THESE PEDALS

I have a question about these pedals, how are they for grip. I am always wearing dress shoes that never have grip on them and these pedals look like they might have my foot slip. I mean if it rains and I am wearing the dress shoes will I have absolutly no grip? Anyone that can help please do.

Thanks in advance

Keith

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NEED HELP WITH THESE PEDALS

f355, keep a pair of shoes in the car to drive with :p jk
-dan