Same Old Thing...Different Day

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoroughly disgusted about this whole ordeal and the raffle has really made me sick. No disclosure, no nothing just a post from someone that I would rather not hear from with :2tu:

Total BS...

Then the Vice president posts like nothing ever happened.

No explanations apologies nothing from any of them. Bunch of total schmucks and really nauseating.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoroughly disgusted about this whole ordeal and the raffle has really made me sick. No disclosure, no nothing just a post from someone that I would rather not hear from with :2tu:

Total BS...

No explanations apologies nothing from any of them. Bunch of total schmucks and really nauseating.

Can you link to the VP's post? I don't see it.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had bought tickets, I'd be PISSED!!!
I tell you right now, if I was one of the people supplying any of the additional prizes, I'd sure as hell come out right now (before the winners are announced) and say no prizes will be awarded until everything is known to be legal, verified and all of the details are out in the open. I'd be shocked if it was held in Nebraska (and it definitely doesn't appear to have been done at Woodhouse), so they have every right to deny the prize until everything is verified.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Total BS...

Not exactly sure what your problem is with that particular thread response...:dunno:
People were talking/asking about VOI plans, events, locations and he chimed in with some insight to the thread subject.
Absolutely no reason for him to talk about the raffle there... plenty of other threads/opportunities to discuss that topic all over these forums imho.

Not trying to cut ya down... just say'in I don't see a problem with his answer there or why it's considered BS.

OP
OP
H

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because nothing has changed.....All were quiet and now they are back :crazy2:

I am expecting CM and MM to post next