Same trailer stolen again!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was suggested at the last recovery of my Featherlite 3110 that I install a Lojack, but noooooo. Now it's gone again. We have a good idea who took it this time.
My question now, is there a better tracking device than Lojack or just go with that? I'm buying another trailer Saturday and want to protect this one. Ever see the show "bait car?". This is my "bait" trailer. Park it in the same place with a flimsy lock and let em take it, but with the tracker, get it back and put some **** in the pokey.
Wish me luck. John

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bandit, look into this. It can be used with a trailer.

.... Find It Now USA - FindItNowUSA.com ..

FIN Security System is designed exclusively for Motorcycles, PWC's and the power sports industry in general. It will also work in automobiles.

ALERT: If the vehicle is moved the owner will receive a text message and/or email alert.
LOCATE: In the event of a theft, the owner and/or the FIN Tracking Center can immediately track and locate the vehicle.
RECOVER: After locating the vehicle the owner and/or the FIN Tracking Center can interface with the police to quickly recover the vehicle.

Some of the features of FIN
FIN-SMS: Locate the vehicle via cell phone text messages
Auto-Report: Once Weekly FIN will report it's location if there has been no other activity.

Boundary Notification: This setting allows the owner to position multiple perimeter notifications. If the boundary is entered or excited the owner will receive notification.

Speed Alert: Will notify the owner if the bike is going over the preset speed

FIN Virtual Odometer: Will accumulate mileage and/or the run time of the vehicle and through our proprietary software will then send scheduled service notifications to the owner, advising them to return to their dealer for service.

Power management: FIN draws less than 1-mA in (Sleep Mode)

Low Battery Alert: When the vehicle drops below the prescribed safe level, text and email notification alerts will be sent.

Battery Tamper Alert: If the power is cut to the bike or the FIN unit a text and email alert will be sent.

Battery Back-Up: In the vent a thief cuts the main battery cable FIN's Back-Up battery will take over so you or our tracking center can continue to locate your vehicle.

Frequently asked questions and answers about FIN

How does the FIN System work?
Each FIN unit has a state of the art GPS receiver installed which receives satellite signals and then calculates this information and determines very accurately, where your ride is located. FIN then takes this information and transmits it over a specially designed data cellular connection from your ride to where the information is decoded, translated and presented to you both in historical reports and on digital aerial maps all in a matter of seconds.

Will FIN work on any Power Sports Product? ( Motorcycle, Snowmobile, ATV, UTV or PWC. )
YES! If it has a motor and moves, FIN can protect you and all your valuable property

How is FIN different from other systems?
There are hundreds of chains, locks, and alarm devices available for your ride, but they cannot prevent theft and none of them guarantee recovery of your property. FIN is guaranteed to work or your money back!

LoJack, which is a popular name in the Industry, is only available in limited areas and cannot be used on Off Road Bikes, ATV's, PWC's, UTV's or Snowmobiles. LoJack requires activation in the event your ride is stolen and requires you to file a Police Report BEFORE they even start searching. Then, only specially equipped police vehicles must use a radio frequency to attempt to find your ride.
LoJack's system has been around for years and still is only available in 27 states with their service-coverage only in major cities within the states...at best. If they leave the LoJack radio frequency area, your property is lost!

The FIN System is operational in every single state and gives you many additional features and benefits. FIN will instantly notify you via cell phone or via any other Internet connection giving you a tamper alert and will provide the exact location of your ride should it be stolen. The FIN Tracking Center gives you the option and ability to work directly with the Police assuring immediate action.

What is a GPS System?
GPS is a Global Positioning System ( GPS ), which consist of 27 Earth Orbiting
Satellites ( 24 that are operational and 3 for back up in case any fail). GPS was originally designed and used by the Military but now allows others to use its satellite signals.

How do I know FIN is working? [/b ]
You can check and verify the location of your ride at any time, 24/7 via Phone or Internet connection.

How does FIN alert me?
FIN will send an alert via text message to your cell phone or email you.

How will FIN recover my ride? [/b ]
You or the FIN Tracking Center can locate your ride via GPS and then coordinate with the Police to track and recover your stolen property.

How fast will FIN locate my ride?
You can locate your ride in less than a minute. Locating typically takes less time than it does to turn on your computer.

What is Geo Fence?
Geo Fence is a perimeter set up by you so that if your ride travels outside of the pre-set perimeter, you will receive a Text or Email alert from FIN.

How does the Speed Alert work?
You can set up a designated speed limit so if your ride exceeds that limit, you will receive a Text or Email alert from FIN.

If my rides battery is dead, does the FIN System have a battery back up?
YES

How do I know if my battery is getting low?
FIN will monitor you battery and Alert you if it drops below the proscribed voltage level.

How much power does the FIN use?
Less than 1 milliamp in sleep mode.

Where is my FIN System installed on my ride?
Your FIN System is hidden in one of several places within your ride. For security purposes, we do not disclose the location of the system to anyone, not even the owner. If this were to become public knowledge, it could compromise the ability to recover your ride.

Is FIN waterproof?
FIN is totally waterproof and is resistant to hot oils and gas, and can withstand extreme environmental conditions.

Does my ride need to be registered?
No.

Can I transfer my FIN System to a new ride?
Yes. You can transfer FIN to any Power Sports Product with only an administration fee.

By installing a FIN System, will I get a discount on my insurance?
You may be eligible for up to a 30% discount on your comprehensive insurance. Check with your local Insurance Agent for details.

I have insurance so why do I need a FIN System?
Most people have their rides insured for theft. However, sometimes you may owe more money on your ride than you receive from your insurance company. A lot of sweat and tears can go into making your ride a one-of-a-kind and no amount of money can replace that. With FIN, you have the opportunity of getting your property back before you even need to file a claim.

How much is the FIN Airtime?
The first year is inclusive, renewal years are less than $7.50 per month.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21