Sassy, Sultry, & Soooooo Hot Pictures

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!!!!:D
Here is one more for her at a better angle. She has great taste.:)
YellowACR6.jpg

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony keep your head in the game and get your car together! Your car should easy match the acceleration of the genIV once done.

too many distractions...:D Just waiting on powder coated parts to get back.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I always wondered what an SRT would look like in that combo and now I know. I'm a little biased but holy balls, man...that's ****.

I'll be the guy at VOI with the ski mask asking you politely for your wallets at gunpoint. Do not fear; your money is FDIC-insured and it will go to a very worthy cause...

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That combo is going to Tomball. I personally think it looks badass. The color is GTS Blue; its a combination of the lighting and them using a flash when taking the pic that gives it that light purple look.

Thanks for clarifying that, Austin.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Not the greatest picture for the anaconda color.

CAAP1.JPG

The room that dreams are made of.

CAAP21.JPG

CAAP31.JPG

CAAP41.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I can see the difficulty in photographing the Anaconda color...I think it'd really *POP* in person. I can see the bluish-greenish hue. Thanks Venomiss!
~juli

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never been a big believer in the "color makes the car faster" thing, but in the case of the yellow and black ACR vert. with the yellow driver's stripe, it may be true!:drive:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's what I'm talkin about!!! I wouldn't have imagined that the Silver Blue would look so good on a Gen4. You can really appreciate it from the overhead grup shots... Wow !:2tu::headbang:

I'm biased but Damn that looks sweet!!! Hope they keep it nice for when I can afford it in 2021...

You must be registered for see images

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that single Silver with Blue Stripes Coupe stands out in that picture. That must be One of One.

Anaconda Green is an amazing color when in Sunlight. Otherwise it hides like the old Ford Mystic Cobras at night.

That Anaconda Green Vert with Tan top and no stripes would be in my garage if I had room and some extra coinage in the couch.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cannot believe no one ordered a anaconda coupe with white or black stripes- what the hell is wrong with u people!!!!!!!!:)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool above shots. That SSG/White stripe ACR way in the back is lookin' good.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ananconda Green is a great color in person and with the Tan top and interior it is a very rich look vehicle. They are stunning in the sun.

Bruce

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! So many great colors and combos. As others have said, that silver coupe with the blue stripe is outstanding. In fact, a couple of those pictures would make a great poster especially if signed by the folks at CAAP.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SSG White is pretty wild too and what's the stripe on the black coupe that's sitting behind the yellow vert that's at the rear quarter of the Silver Blue coupe ? Looks trick...

Cool above shots. That SSG/White stripe ACR way in the back is lookin' good.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

There were a few other nice things hanging around.

CAAP5.JPG

CAAP6.JPG

CAAP7.JPG

CAAP8.JPG

CAAP9.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tan roof looks horrific IMO. its trying to look like a ferrari which stinks IMO

Seconded. That just doesn't fit the car IMO. Cognac interior on the Gen II's was about the same to me.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

One other picture that tried to catch the color of the anaconda.

CAPP10.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala