"Save the Wizard" T-Shirts?

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea.

Actually I emailed Dan and Jerry (NEVCA president) yesterday about doing shirts. Like we did for the Saratoga car show. We are looking into it. I think we need to get Chuck's feedback on this first.

My idea is a bright shirt that everyone can wear at VOI on the opening day. Something that can be seen in a crowd.

Lets see what we can get going.

Agreed. Would like to make sure Tator is OK with the idea too.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bet if the NY/CT club took over times square with some signs and stuff and maybe someone tips off a TV show in advance, it might get some coverage....... :)

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea.

Actually I emailed Dan and Jerry (NEVCA president) yesterday about doing shirts. Like we did for the Saratoga car show. We are looking into it. I think we need to get Chuck's feedback on this first.

My idea is a bright shirt that everyone can wear at VOI on the opening day. Something that can be seen in a crowd.

Lets see what we can get going.

You guys are GREAT and Thank You for the support!:cool: Yes the T-shirt idea is a good one!:2tu:

I have Jay Leno's phone number and I have talked to him in the past about Vipers and my BBQ's/Tator's Dodge. I have sent him articles and pictures of my place too.:D Did you know he is an honorary Viper Club Member!

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone could do it would be Jay. It pays to talk to the right people. My god I know! I would not be getting my car if not for good communication with and caring people at Chrysler. Thanks Bob N.!

D

DAMN YANKEE

As I mentioned, I would be happy to do more artwork if required.

Whatever happens the message must be CLEAR and PLAIN..leaving no one wondering what the Tee Shirt's message is...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'd be more than happy to get the t-shirts, and certainly a huge thank you to Joe/(WOT!) and Dan (DamnYankee) for helping work on this! So, Chuck, will you be calling Jay Leno??? If you have his phone number, a call from YOU personally would certainly help, I'd think!!!! ~juli & mike~

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My next two cars will be from Tator. Looking forward to my new Charger SRT this summer. :2tu:

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys are GREAT and Thank You for the support!:cool: Yes the T-shirt idea is a good one!:2tu:

I have Jay Leno's phone number and I have talked to him in the past about Vipers and my BBQ's/Tator's Dodge. I have sent him articles and pictures of my place too.:D Did you know he is an honorary Viper Club Member!

AWESOME!!! I am now convinced that Jay Leno would step up to the plate to help.

What's the next step to get Leno involved?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we all go down to Detriot and kick some American butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just posted in the general section if you'd like to keep updated on the tee shirts.

Hi Joe...can I ask what you mean? This IS the general section...is there a link you are talking about to keep updated on the t-shirts? THANK YOU~~~juli

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, There is a new tee shirt post with images. Looking for suggestions before printing starts.
I support Tator Dodge tee shirts selection:
http://forums.viperclub.org/general...-support-tator-dodge-tee-shirt-selection.html

Thank you, Joe...no, I had not seen that thread. I just thought that the "Viper Club of America Supports Tator's Dodge" should be on there...maybe take away last sentence of #2 on front...back looks great!! Let us know! THX~~~juli
(I also wrote that on that thread)

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone needs some art fleshed out, I'm an art director. If we have ideas we'd like to see or just need the art prepared for the printer, I can do it. Just PM me with suggestions. If I have time today I'll jump back on with some concepts.