Saw my first SRT-10 today....

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good friend of mine just picked up his Silver SRT-10 today. Previous to this I had only seen the car in magazines and thought it was good looking but not aggressive enough (especially compared to the GTS which is my favorite Viper). In my opinion pictures do not do the SRT-10 justice! Awesome looking car and in MY opinion much better looking than the RT-10. I was very impressed. He took me for a ride and of course I was impressed by the power of the car.

I'll forward this board's adress to my buddy so he can be sure to join it. He loves his new ride.

OP
OP
S

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I certainly am but I can't afford $85K+ unless I got rid of my Supra and even then it would be a stretch especially since I just bought a new daily driver/tow vehicle. I will most likely get a GTS soon:)

Supra, nice post, aren't you tempted too?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are doing the right thing getting the gts it's faster and better looking and a lot better bargain.

Slower, better looking, and about the same bang for the buck in overall performance (used GTS vs. new SRT).

OP
OP
S

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I don't have the Supra in the sig anymore, need to update the darn thing. I currently have a ~650 RWHP T66 Supra, I'm planning on upgrading the turbo to a T74 and get back into the ~800+ RWHP range.

As far as the GTS Viper VS SRT-10, it's just a matter of personal taste, I just like the look of the GTS better. I do know the SRT-10 is a great performer with the biggest gain being the superb brakes!

based on his current badass supra any stock viper is gonna feel slow.

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far, my SRT/10 is turning more heads than my RSP Supra. I'm loving the Viper, but missing the SupDawg as well... Can't compare well enough until it's on the track.