Saw the third srt10 viper cruisin the streets in my life today

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
40ish year old black guy driving a black gen3 vert.

Car was soooo freaken sweet. Ive seen all types of nice rides and damn vipers are just sick. I was amazed at how sweet the all black was on the road. Ive now seen a red a silver and now black Srt10 cruizin the street since 2003. Today was a greay day!

But got me wondering. I was not expecting to see a black man driving the car. Strange as Im half black myself but usually relate thrviper as being owned by 35-50 year old white men. Not sure why.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
today i had a similar conversation about races and ethnicities with someone different than me, i call a white man white, a black man black etc and rarely do they mind and will tell you so if asked, which i have on numerous occasions

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are aware that high performance cars are scarce in your islands.
I doubt that. LOTS of rich people live there. Hell, the median home price is about 1 million. I've seen lots of Ferarris. (or is that FerarrI?) and a few Lambos. Not many Vipers, it's true.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The answer to the why portion might be answered if you do a query on racism, stereotypes, and bigotry. Why a mixed raced person would be prejudiced against persons of his own makeup, and why they feel compelled to regurgitate garbage like this in text, is beyond me. I guess that goes hand in hand with the other 2500 of your posts though.

But got me wondering. I was not expecting to see a black man driving the car. Strange as Im half black myself but usually relate thrviper as being owned by 35-50 year old white men. Not sure why.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hawaii is the most racest place I have ever lived. Everyone is refered to by their race.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The answer to the why portion might be answered if you do a query on racism, stereotypes, and bigotry. Why a mixed raced person would be prejudiced against persons of his own makeup, and why they feel compelled to regurgitate garbage like this in text, is beyond me. I guess that goes hand in hand with the other 2500 of your posts though.

i did not take twister's post to be racist, it sounded merely observational. isn't it possible to address differences in race/culture without it being racist? :eater:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hawaii is the most racest place I have ever lived. Everyone is refered to by their race.

slysnake, are you uncomfortable with your race? (i am really asking, not trying to provoke)

you may not be, but hyper sensitive schizophrenia regarding speaking of race IS a result of the anti-American liberalism that is dooming this country.

i mean, the American dream used to include the idea of a melting ***. then we were "told" by the libs to be proud of your heritage and we became hyphenated Americans (a chunky stew instead of a melting ***).

now, in typical liberal "logic" only a member of a given race/group can reference themselves by the said race/group (n-word in gangsta rap is :2tu: ) and all else who see the same characteristics (i.e. a black man driving a viper) must pretend not to see it, and above all not utter a word about it.

put on your bicycle helmets boys and be happy as you ride over the speed bumps - don't you FEEL safer now :lmao: :nono: :usa:

think of the children

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy that grew up in Hawaii, he told me that in high school, they had designated days of discrimination. Two examples, Kill a Haole or Slap a *** day!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day

from the article:

In his 2009 book, lawyer and former Hawaiʻi governor Ben Cayetano wrote that "Kill Haole Day" began as a news story headline about an incident between haole and local (not just Hawaiian) students. After that, "whenever there was a fight or an incident between haole and local students, the news media, particularly the newspapers with their haole-dominated editorial boards, repeatedly reprised 'Kill Haole Day' in their news stories -- as if it were a Hawaiian tradition."[3]
In 1999, School Superintendent Paul LeMahieu said he is aware of "kill haole day" but is not aware of any recent incidents. Also, in 1999, it became an issue for hate crimes legislation.

peace bro

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister,
Sorry to say but your post is rather twisted. Why would you make an assumption about the race of the owner of the car and furthermore, why would you post it for all to see? Many will take offense at your assumptions!
PAVenomRT/10

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merely observational would have been to notice a black person was driving the car, but following it with what he did is inexcusable. A person without that prejudice would pass the person and notice the car, not the color of the person driving it. It is beyond safe to discern there is a huge negative assumptive stereotype there at the very least.

i did not take twister's post to be racist, it sounded merely observational. isn't it possible to address differences in race/culture without it being racist? :eater:

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twisted Twister. Shame on you. You probably also wonder why black people come to an island since everyone knows that 'they' can't swim. Stick to your silly 'my car is faster than other cars when going from 60-120' videos.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am waiting for him to redeem himself with "never mind, it was stolen."

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what a sensitive crowd over just an observation... That's my observation... Oh, by the way, will I have to sell my Viper when I am 51??? :lmao: