Seatcovers...

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:sun: Hey all...Hope I am on the right board for my question. I am looking for some seatcovers for a 2001 RT/10. Looking for a thicker style like neoprene or...???? Even a good looking imitation leather for my purposes would be fine. Want to limit wear on the seats as much as possible. The ones I have been seeing are a little thin and cheesy! Any suggestions as I am new to this car. Thanks!

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
See my ad in SUPPLIER SPECIALS: Complete spare set of both seat leathers $400 !!!!!!

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
These folks make custom-fit neoprene seat covers. I use one on my driver's side during the winter months. In the summer I take it off and show off the bare leather with the top being down all the time.

Wet Okole Hawaii

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
These folks make custom-fit neoprene seat covers. I use one on my driver's side during the winter months. In the summer I take it off and show off the bare leather with the top being down all the time.

Wet Okole Hawaii
:) Actually I was looking at these and I would think they are tough enough to do the job. I am trying not to ever have to replace the seats if possible so I would probably keep them on and periodically take them of and treat the leather. I live in the South with lots of "SUN" so I actually do not want the sun on them much because of deterioration. Thanks for the web address!!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:)Thanks JonB...I will check that out as an option. Are they new skins for worn leather (replacements) or covers?

We are offering OEM Seat Leathers, like-new, little-used take-offs. $400 for BOTH COMPLETE SEAT SETS !!!! While 3 more Gen-2 black sets last...........

THis enables you to keep a pristine set for eventual restoration, at a stupid-cheap price.

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We are offering OEM Seat Leathers, like-new, little-used take-offs. $400 for BOTH COMPLETE SEAT SETS !!!! While 3 more Gen-2 black sets last...........

THis enables you to keep a pristine set for eventual restoration, at a stupid-cheap price.
JonB...I will seriously consider those as well as covers! Sounds like a good thing to do. Maybe even do without the covers and "IF" I ever sell the car (LOL) I would just put on the new skins! I will get back to you and thanks!!! :)