Seats, etc

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals

I have been talking with Eric over at LeatherSeats.com about doing some custom work similiar what Venzano does, but have the following problems.

They need to know if the seats are the same from 92 - present, and production numbers. The numbers I already have, but I'm clueless on the seats.

As of yet, they have not come back with a price because they need to make sure that they can do at LEAST 5 kits. They have however told me it would be far below the $7000 that Venzano has quoted me. Their leather seems to be better, as it is dyed all the way through, unlike the Venzano which seemed to be surface dyed.

Any one else interested in redoing seats or other cockpit leather items? Lemme know offline. Anyone have seat information, please reply here.

(knew died sure didn't look right)

Thanks

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm........

They cannot give you a price.....
They know nothing about Vipers.....
But they think their dyed leather is better...
And they THINK they will be 'far below' Venzano.
{I think they may already be far below Venzano! }

Venzano HAS the detailed expertise, the correct fit, all new cushions included, licensed logos and vendor-correct cushions and panels... and does NOT require you to buy 5 sets. And yes, THE YEAR MATTERS in Viper seats, dashes, interior panels.

If you buy 5 sets from Tony Venzano, he WILL give you a lower price as well.

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
I have samples from both of the material used. The LeatherSeats.com leather is better, plus colormatched a lot better. I don't like to bad mouth companies, but for $7000 I sure don't want the dye (look, spelled right this time) to just scrap off with a fingernail.

And as for making 5 kits, I can see a reason for that in a way. But I'll be d*mned if I act as a salesman for them just so I can re-do my Viper.

OP
OP
R

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
I was quoted for the seats, center console, lower door panels, lower dash panels, and sun visors right around $7,000. This was last month.

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but that's a lot of cash I'd rather put into exhaust, brakes, etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala