Sebring Winter Test 2013 Results!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well now, these numbers look ALOT better! Three tenths off the slowest horse? I'll take it! That's so much better than the 2 second gaps we saw a year ago. Sebring should be a fun race...you know as long as those two red ponies manage to get through the race without taking any of the top contenders out. The have a tendency to do that during a race but I think the Ferrari teams got the message last year at Baltimore, which I plan on making this year.

--RS

http://scoring.alms.com/

Fastest laps are highlighted

1 #62 Risi Competizione Ferrari F458 Italia 1:59.862 Risi Competizione
2 #02 ES Motorsports Ferrari F458 Italia 2:00.375 Extreme Speed Motorsports
3 #91 SRT Motorsports SRT Viper GTS-R 2:00.677 SRT Motorsports
4 #93 SRT Motorsports SRT Viper GTS-R 2:01.334 SRT Motorsports

Gunman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad Corvette didn't show up for the test, they make the best benchmark, when they aren't sandbagging. They did a private test at Sebring the week before. Best news is everyone is happy with how the cars ran, and Ryan Dalziel got some seat time.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news. I can't wait to see them again at MidOhio. Best wishes SRT for a dynamic and winning race season.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let's hope the historic reliability of the Viper is in full force, as this Endurance race can be won by consistency along with speed. Nice to see a better time showing on this historic track. Good find and great to see the confidence & excitement from Dominik !

Gunman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not just Dom, everything we've heard back from the track has been positive, but work won't stop until the race.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great news. Cant wait to see them return to the glory days like the Oreca Vipers.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Mid Ohio race this year.

Woah really what happened there? SCCA took it over?

I'm looking forward to going down to Baltimore this year. I really want to go to that race, I just found out that the Deltawing will be racing there as well.

--RS