SEBRING WORLD CHALLENGE GT EVENT FRIDAY MARCH 17

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge/SRT along with the VCA will have a Car Corral for all Vipers and SRT vehicles on Friday, March 17 at Sebring Raceway. This event is limited to 50 vehicles and 100 people. The cost is $80.00 per person and it is on a first come first served basis. When it is sold out, there will be no more space available. Call 1-800-998-1110 to register and get your tickets. The $80.00 fee includes the following: Four day Super Ticket to Sebring including the 12 Hours of Sebring on Saturday, March 18 as well as private car corral, grandstand seating, tented area for Friday's catering (continental breakfast and lunch are provided on Friday), parking on Saturday in the Dodge/SRT car corral as well as use of tent and grandstand all on "Turn One". Remember, this is a limited space area and only 50 vehicles will be allowed in. Maximum capacity is 100 people. Don't let this opportunity get away - call 1-800-998-1110 and buy your tickets today!

PS. And for those interested, ALL generations of Vipers have ALWAYS been invited to "SRT Only" events: The Viper is an SRT vehicle and always has been, even when the group was called PVO or Team Viper.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SNKEBIT - My pleasure, of course.

Andrew - I don't know the answer as it isn't really my event. I just posted the correct version (in the RT/GTS forums first) after they were deleted by somebody else. I can find out for you if you like or you can contact VCA HQ at 800-998-1110 and I am sure they can help. Should be an awesome event and wish it was closer to us!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, I have a spare room for you and the misses if you don't mind the 2-hour drive back to Tampa. It's not that bad.

Thanks Chuck, I don't think the misses will be going.
3 of us slept in my van two years ago. Not bad, fully carpeted with a keg of beer. Once you drank enough, you didn't mind were you slept.
Thanks again though, Are you going?

Wolf Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been looking for a motel room for the last 4 hours. No rooms available near Sebring. I think I will drive back to Bradenton.(short drive in a Viper)I have two places and I can accomodate a few people. Let me know
Wolf

Jasone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

I heard that there is a plan to caravan from Tampa. can you PM me the details?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SH, PM sent.

Tentative schedule for Friday's race has it starting at 4:40 pm. If anyone sees a schedule change please post it.

GO VIPER!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Viper Drivers listed for he event are:

Tommy Archer - one of the favorites and last years winner.
Bob Woodhouse
Rob Foster
Mike McCann
Lenny Diller
Kenny Hawkins
Adel Elsayed

Note: except for Tommy Archer all of these drivers are Viper Days Alums.

Also driving are two new names to me, Brett Pearson and Skip Sauls.

Woodhouse will also be fielding a SRT4 in the Touring Car Class with Brian Smith ( two time winner of One Lap of America and Michelin Test Driver, among other career accomplishments ) and it is believed they will be the only Team running in both classes during the World Challenge Series. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang