Select Groups Only?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look at the schedule of events on www.voi10.com, there is a tour of CAAP on Wednesday morning marked as "for select groups only". I contacted the VOI organizers to find out what the meant and they indicated that they are looking at the Tuesday night hotel reservations to make that list. If you're staying at the hotel, but didn't reserve your room using the VCA Group code (or if you live so close by that you could drive to the hotel by 7 AM), you'll need to shoot an email to [email protected] to let them know you want to go because your name probably won't pop up on their list.

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when will we find out who is on the list??? I am registered at the Hotel for tuesday.

Then I believe you're on the list by default.

The list, as I understand it, is comprised of the folks who will be staying at the hotels Tuesday night (i.e. if you're staying at the hotels using the VOI group code, they'll know you're in town for a 7 AM Wednesday tour.).

If you're registered at the hotel, but not using the VOI group code (or staying at a different nearby hotel), you'll need to shoot an email to [email protected], otherwise they won't know you're in town.

Hope that helps.

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I shot an email over to VCA questioning this issue and got this response:

Everyone will be going to CAAP. We have scheduled tours on Wednesday for those earlier arrivals on Tuesday. So if you are registered for the event you will be able to attend the CAAP tour.