Sell me your ACR..

aqwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am new to the forum, I have been dreaming of the Viper since it first came out. Never really thought I would be able to afford one. I had recently sold one of my rental homes, and plan to mark the last thing on my list to have. But, I will not have the check until the 28th of June, If we can agree upon a deal. I can down some cash for you to hold it for me until then.

So sell me your 2008-2010 ACR Viper.
I am looking to spend $75-85K for the viper. My first to last choice for colours are.

Red/Black, Black/Red, Green/Black, Black Green, White/Black

Looking for the purchase between now and 2nd week of July.

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
A

aqwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer to buy the real ACR or convert one of my colour choice if I had to.. That green and black look good. but too high of a price range. I would have to pay Michigan tax and Ontario Tax.. close to 20% All together.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that too, but it has been raced. Looking for something with a gentle history...
Most ACR's see track duty, being that they are made for that in the first place.
If you find a low mileage ACR, or one that hasn't been thrashed on,.....it will command a premium price.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't think I could let it go!

You must be registered for see images

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to sell you my 08 Black/Red ACR, 13k miles, never raced or thrashed, only mod is the 2010 shifter; but, wouldn't dare.

My wife just asked me if I was getting a new ACR if they make them and I said yes; but, as funny as it might sound she wouldn't forgive me if I got rid of it now. She's still a little heart broken that I traded my 09 ZR1 for a new MB SL550 for her. She likes the SL550; but, can't believe I let the ZR1 go for her a new car.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine just passed 5000 miles. Minty fresh, hasn't been tracked (yet). Don't know if I could sell it either, but I guess everything has a price.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

aqwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chorps. Nice!. That is what I am looking for. I will contact you. Could you send some current high quality photos to my email?

OP
OP
A

aqwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do. You have a buyer for the next 6 weeks. Looking for one beforeJuly 14. Take the cash towards a Gen V.