Selling my 01 ACR - Sapphire Blue w/ Silver Stripes (4,400 miles)

PIT VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have three vipers, which my wife and I can't find time to drive them all, so we decided it is time to sell at least one. Just wanted to let everyone know that we have our 01 ACR listed in the VCA classified ads. This car is only one of a handful of ACR's built with sapphire blue / silver stripes combination. Listed at $62,450, but willing to negotiate. Price includes remainder of 7 yr, 75,000, $0 deductible, Dodge max care bumper-to-bumper warranty. Also includes over $1,000 of extras: B&M short throw shifter ($200), new bra still in box ($200), custom front and trunk mats ($400) and car cover ($200). Car never raced and always garaged. All servicing performed by dealer. Car is in pristine condition and still has new car feel and smell. Please check out our VCA ad and contact us if you are interested.

OP
OP
P

PIT VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I have also have car listed on EBay (Search for item number 2496604457) if you are interested in bidding. Auction ends tomorrow. Current bid price is $53,600.

OP
OP
P

PIT VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, I can see why you agree. The sapphire blue metallic peral coat produces a deep, luxurious color in even the brightess sunlight, rather than dull monotone found on most of the other Vipers I have owned. As I am sure you know, this is something that one has to see in person, as photos don't come close to duing this color combination justice.

retro1951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am current high-bidder on EBay. Any chance of getting more photos?

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the reserve is still not met- I lust for a saphire GTS, but my Bumblebee would have to be sold first :( And, as you have seen the market is a little soft right now.

OP
OP
P

PIT VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, as is typcially the case, I wasted my time and money trying to auction the car on EBay. Nothing but tire-kickers and dealers trying to steal the car. Typical fare for Ebay. I still have the car listed in the VCA classifieds and have let my local club member, my dealers and a few others know the car is for sale. I have usually had the best results via word of mouth when it comes to selling higher end cars. If anyone has suggestions as to where to list where I might get reasonable results, please let me know. In any event, I am not that anxious to sell and will wait until I get a reasonable offer. If none materializes, I will just keep the car. As I am sure that most of you will agree, there are worse problems in life than having to find the time to drive three Vipers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte