Selling my 97 GTS, Red, Stock, Perfect and still under warrenty

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was trying to post this in the classified section.....but I cant figure out how to do it. Sorry for posting it here.

I am selling my 97 GTS, red black-interiour, totally stock, never tracked or raced, never seen rain. 15,500 miles. It is pristine. Always garaged and covered. New pilots and Hallibrand wheels, $10,000.00 alone and stunning!
It is still under Dodge factory warrenty thru October of this year and could be extended.
email: [email protected] Phone (727) 422-8200
Car is located at my home in the Tampa area, title in hand.
$46,500

OP
OP
D

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, sorry for the edit! I forgot about the wheels and tires. It has not been Tatorised and does not come with pontoos......any more hurricanes and I might need a set !!

I am selling it because I lost my storage and am moving out of the hurricane belt!

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it with you!!! Never, Never sell you Viper unless you have already purchased a replacement Viper! (Didn't you read this rule when you signed up for this web site? Please follow the rules you agreed.)

B

OP
OP
D

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was trying to post this in the classified section.....but I cant figure out how to do it. Sorry for posting it here.

I am selling my 97 GTS, red black-interiour, totally stock, never tracked or raced, never seen rain. 15,500 miles. It is pristine. Always garaged and covered. New pilots and Hallibrand wheels, $10,000.00 alone and stunning!
It is still under Dodge factory warrenty thru October of this year and could be extended.
email: [email protected] Phone (727) 422-8200
Car is located at my home in the Tampa area, title in hand.
$46,500

Lowered to $44,900

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang 30 Dollars.......gets 'em every time! LOL!!!!

Got to "register" on the classifieds section first

Welcome to the Viper Club of America Classifieds

How to place an ad:

These classifieds give you the ability to enter and edit your own ads! This will make it extremely easy for you to keep your ad updated, you can even add your own pictures of the item/Viper you are selling if you like. There is even an "Auto notify Agent" that will inform you when new ads are posted. You'll need to register to be able to place an ad, it's easy, just do the following:

Click on the "My Profile" link in the middle of the menu bar
When "User Logon" box appears, click on the:
"New Users: Please Register For An Account"
link located within that box.
Follow the directions by entering a user name and password and the remaining information. You are selecting these, so write them down, or try to use the same one you have for the Forums to make it easier to remember. It is possible someone may have already registered under your forum username, if this occurred, we are sorry, but you'll need to select a different one.
Once registered, you can immediately place an ad.
Note, all ads are reviewed prior to posting, so your ad will not immediately appear. Dealer and non-member ads will be invoiced per pricing below.
We do allow "car wanted" ads, but there is a $30 ad fee, and you must be a serious buyer, not a browser looking for a bargain. Car wanted ads looking for a Viper at unrealistic prices will not be posted.
If the whole ad is typed with the caps lock key on or there are too many typos, we're not going to post it.
Take a few seconds to proofread your ad, we just review the ads (unless we are in a real good mood) prior to posting them.

The ad will run for the duration you choose. There is no charge to list items for VCA members for NON-COMMERCIAL ads. The free member ads are not intended for individuals selling large quantities of Viper items which they are profiting from. If you buy and sell numorous parts and or Vipers, you are considered a "Broker".

Dealer, Broker and non-VCA member fee is $30/mo. for a single car or item

$45/mo. for a multiple car or dealer/broker ad

Please make check or money order payable to: Viper Club of America and send to:
Viper Club of America Classifieds
P.O. Box 736
Farmington, MI 48332-0736

If you have any questions or issues, please include the ad number, your e-mail address used in the ad, and section, this will help us tremendously.

Classified Editor Jay Herbert. E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for using the VCA Classifieds, the largest Viper Classifieds in the world.

Dreamert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got any pictures of the car with those wheels ?

I can't afford it unfortunately so I won't have you bothered to send these to me by emails but if you could post some here for the viewing pleasur of everybody it would be most appreciated.

And who knows... you'll get an interested buyer :)

OP
OP
D

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is a link to the ad, it shows the new wheels in a couple of the shots.

collectorcartraderonline.com/caddetail.html?/ad-cache/10/7/5/75883875.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc