selling my baby

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its finally time to part with my 2000 gts steel grey/cognac. It is all stock except for snake oyl floor mats and air filters. only 22,000 miles, always garage kept. still has full new/extended warranty till 2007. a florida car and im the 2nd owner. clean car and carfax. vin is 1 b 3 e r 6 9 e 5 y v 6 0 4 2 3 6
having to sell to buy a house. this is a rare color combo with only 36 cars produced like this. asking 50,000 or best offer.
anyone interested?
Josh
p.s pics are on autotrader

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Autotrader you say one of 38, here you say one of 36...

Pics from Autotrader:

You must be registered for see images

-J

OP
OP
C

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx for posting my pics..im quite the computer handicap. It is officially 1 of 38 after looking at the viper registry today. I would keep the car but its not appreciating in value at the rate the homes around Jax are so I gotta buy.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how it is, ***** to sell. I sold my 1999 Shelby Durango to help out with extra cash to buy my home a couple of years ago.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the price may be a little high considering the time of year. Are you the originator of the warranty? Good Luck with the sale.

OP
OP
C

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanx guys for the compliments..lit had an original new car warranty..1st owner...when i bought it i got the 7 yr...new extended warranty from chrysler...i understand that its a bad time of year for selling but should the price fall off that much? ill let her go for maybe 48k? would i get more for it on ebay?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On eBay you are probably more than likely going to get low balled unless someone really really wants the car. It is worth a try though, you get a lot of exposure.