Selling my black with silver stripes and connolly interior 99 GTS

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a rare black with both stripe and connolly option. Less than 30 built. It has T&D roller rockers with chrome molly push rods,SVS billet trottle bodies with cold air package and K&N air filters,Mopar performance computer,Mopar/Borla exhaust.And all take off parts from the bolt ons. Even the original factory oil filter and paperwork for the car, window sticker, etc. The car is in excellent conditions as some IL. VCA members like Paolo Castellano, Gary Grube and Chuck Haskins can attest. Never raced not even auto crossed. I would like to sell it locally but if I have to sell it out of state I'll sell it as well, and for a fare market price transported enclosed as well. My asking price is $55,000. Really don't want to get rid of my baby "Darth" but I have to expand my business to better serve my customers and diversify my companys services.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
by far this is the CLEANEST viper i have seen in my search for one. I would own this car in a HEARTBEAT if i didnt find the silver/blue i was looking for.

I can attest that this car is in BETTER than mint condition. not even a swirl mark in the paint, not to mention not one rick chip or wrinkle in the seats. This is the nicest low milage viper you will find. Pride of ownership truly shows.

good luck with the sale, this should sell quickly.

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I would've wanted the car to go to a guy like you, that feels as passionate about cars than me. I'm glad you could appreciate the effort I have put into keeping Darth in great shape.Like I said. It breaks my heart to let it go. But I gotta do what I have to do for my business.

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know, I have never seen another Black/Silver GII IRL. A guy had a GenI black silver RT/10 but the strips just don't look good to me unless the are the full stripes.

No better color combo around. With the Vipers bodacious curves black tones it down just enough to be just plain HOT.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black & silver GTS other than mine I've seen in person was Todd's (utahviper) at Mopars at the Strip a year or two ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness