Selling my Bumble Bee

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a tough decision that I have been pondering for the last year, but I have decided to sell my 01 Bumble Bee GTS with only 4,300 miles on the clock. I now have 4 Vipers, 3 young children, and my priorities are beginning to change. Here is the classifieds link:

2001 Bumble Bee GTS - 4,300 miles, Roe supercharged, virtually flawless - ViperClub Classifieds

I also created a website for the car with 50+ photos of the exterior, interior, engine bay, and undercarriage: 2001 Dodge Viper GTS - One Owner, (4,300 miles)

Such a shame to sell cause I just Roe supercharged the car 450 miles ago. I went with a 5lb system to keep things on the conservative side. The engine compartment is a piece of art! I also have all stock parts.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love it-exactly want I have been wanting for the past few years. Now if I could just sell a kidney or two . . .

Good luck with the sale-it's beautiful.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Brian, beautiful car! If I wasn't building a house right now I would pick it up.

Anyone serious, I can vouch for how well Brian takes care of his vipers.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn, even if you would flip your car upside down, it would be possible to eat from it without an oily taste!

That car is awesome! Someone is going to be very, very happy with you selling it.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one great color combo. I always liked to see the bumble bee behind us. Just a great car to watch going down the road. Unfortunately no one in our region has this color combo today.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey... Just out of curiosity... why sell this one vs the others ? Can your other cars actually be nicer ?

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Brian, beautiful car! If I wasn't building a house right now I would pick it up.

Anyone serious, I can vouch for how well Brian takes care of his vipers.

Thanks Ian...really appreciate it. Just put the house off for a few more months. :D

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey... Just out of curiosity... why sell this one vs the others ? Can your other cars actually be nicer ?

Good question....it was a really tough call. I love the Gen I/II roadsters and the 97 B/W is just classic.

Honestly, it was between the 09 SSG and the Bee. The 09 SSG didn't come out that far ahead. Decided on the Bee mainly because I already have 3 Gen II Vipers and the Gen IV is quite a beast!

Yes, all cars are literally just as nice as the Bee.

Thanks for all the comments guys...starting to second guess my choice now. :confused:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've not seen Brian's Bumble Bee Viper in person, but, judging from all of Brian's other cars that I have seen, one can not go wrong buying this Bee. It's one of Brian's many gems! :2tu:

Denny

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me your 01+09 SSG and I will give you my car and 25K...You should have no trouble selling that bee...As you know my first Viper was a 01 Bee that Pirate Viper has now...Kevin

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another vouch for Brian and his Vipers. I have seen all of Brians Vipers and heard this BB run. This Viper is detailed to the max top and bottom. Someone is going to end up with a no excuses, no BS Viper. :usa:

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can vouch that this car is perfect. I wanted to buy it, but with things to buy for the house and my current restoration project car my wife would divorce me. :)

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me your 01+09 SSG and I will give you my car and 25K...You should have no trouble selling that bee...As you know my first Viper was a 01 Bee that Pirate Viper has now...Kevin

Awe, c'mon Kevin. You don't want another ugly SSG car do you? :D

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've not seen Brian's Bumble Bee Viper in person, but, judging from all of Brian's other cars that I have seen, one can not go wrong buying this Bee. It's one of Brian's many gems! :2tu: - Denny

Thanks Denny, looking forward to seeing you guys at the next event.

Another vouch for Brian and his Vipers. I have seen all of Brians Vipers and heard this BB run. This Viper is detailed to the max top and bottom. Someone is going to end up with a no excuses, no BS Viper. :usa:

Just like I ended up with your former no excuses, essentially flawless 99 R/T. She's a beauty as well Frank...thanks for caring for her. She's definitely in a good home.

I can vouch that this car is perfect. I wanted to buy it, but with things to buy for the house and my current restoration project car my wife would divorce me. :)

I was hoping you could buy it. I KNOW you would take as good care of her as I did. Is divorce really all that bad? ;) Hope to see you soon.