Selling my Red 94 RT/10 28K miles ONLY $28,000

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red 1994 RT/10
28K miles
ONLY $28,000!!!

The only reason why I'm selling this car is because I want to free up some cash and then later down the road get a B/W GTS. I am pretty firm on the price. I think this is a great price for someone looking for a nice Viper with NO mechanical problems at all! New Clutch, oil, air filters, smooth tubes, and tires. Listed below are a few pictures and my classified link. I'm going to be on vacation until the 19th down in Hilton Head. If anyone is interested down there I will have the Viper with me. Thank you and God bless!

ViperClub Classifieds - 27K miles Red RT/10 Custom Painted Dash $29,500 OBO - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_040.jpg

Viper_2-6-08_2.jpg

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_033.jpg

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The only way I can sell it is knowing that I will buy another one very soon. Whoever buys this car is getting a really good deal! I got it for a good deal so I'm just passing it on.

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm right next to Bristol Motor Speedway in TN. My zip is 37643. If anyone would like to see it just let me know.

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever gets this car is getting a great car! I had no idea how much paperwork I have for this. The owner of this car had everything checked out when he owned it. If he thought something was not working right he would have it fixed even if there was not a problem. Listed below are some of the paperwork that I have for it. Enjoy!!

I even have a book that has listed every time it has been fueled up! It starts on April 20th 1994 with 7 miles on it and filled it up with 20.6 miles. Everytime it was filled up the owner wrote the gallons, date, and miles in this note book. I have an Invoice from Roe Racing for the smooth tubes and high flow S&B air filters. I have the invoice for the tires. I have title renewal paperwork. I have the invoice for the Pioneer CD player that was installed by Best Buy. I have the window sticker $58,500.00. I have the Vehicle Shipping Order in 1994. I have a $2,061.23 Invoice for getting the clutch, cylinder, bearing, and flywheel replaced in 2007. I have a invoice for the custom exhaust that was installed. I have an invoice from Tire rack for $700.

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I can help out. That's not a problem at all. Let me know what you might need and I can do it.

supraman95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dubs is looking to buy another ride, alright! :) Jmills car is nice, I see it in town every now and then.

vucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we please see a pic of the dash and side sill issue?

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. My car is not a garage queen with 4K miles on it but it is in very good condition.

I'll get some pictures tonight for you.

Jon

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics Jon. Good price too! Have you got your eyes on another car yet?:dunno: Oh yeah, were you gonna try to make it to Tony's next weekend...I can't remember:omg:

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chip. I got this car for a good price so I am just passing it on at a good price. I will sell soon but I'm not in a rush. If it sells fast then good, if not then I get to enjoy it longer.

I would like a B/W 96 GTS but Chads says a will miss the vert. So who knows. I say I will get another one withing the next 3 months.

I'm going to be in Hilton Head SC during that time on vacation. Wish it would be closer then I would be there for sure. Sounds like you guys are going to have fun! I'm make it to the next gathering!!