Semi-new Owner Introduction

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purchased a 2005 SRT Ram about 1 year ago; love it. Was shopping for my wife's SRT8 Charger and saw a Copperhead on the showroom. Had to have it so we bought both in Feb. 2006. After following this site for several months, I decided to recently purchase a '98 GTS. I'll post pictures later once I become more familar with the operation of the site. I am located in Gainesville, FL and look forward to learning from each of you.

OP
OP

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics.

You must be registered for see images

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a similar story. Bought first viper in Feb 05 (White Mamba). Then six months later while shopping for a car for wife found a pristine 1997 Blue/White GTS with 5200 miles and had to have it. Then six months later in Jan 06 felt compelled to buy new 2006 VCA coupe. Three vipers in 11 months. Be carful it can easily become an addiction. But what a sweet addiction it is!!!!! Congrats on the new rides they look sweet!!! Did you get an SRT 8 for the wife and if yes how do you like it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1997 GTS B/W
2004 SRT 10 White Mamba
2006 SRT 10 VCA Coupe

OP
OP

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the SRT8 Charger (black) is for my wife. She actually wanted the R/T and placed a deposit. The same night she watched Test Drive with the SRT line-up, and quickly changed her mind. I can't tell you how excited I was to learn she wanted more power! As for the car, she and I love it. The handling, power, and entire package is very impressive. She has learned to drag race (13.6 at 104) and drive the car on a nearby roadcourse. The local cops are getting Charger R/Ts and tend to look the other way when she "accidently" id driving 15 or so over the speed limit.