Sent my 04 Mamba into tree.

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a deer come out, did a quick left than right joggle. Before I knew it I was backwards right into a tree. I was about 1 mile from my dam house. Received a call today its total loss. So #174 of 200 Black Mamba is no more. I was able to still drive it home. They gave me option to buy it back. No idea what I am going to do yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAYUM thats a hard hit. Harder than I would try and fix. If you decide to buy it back you could part out for a nice profit. Heck I'll buy all your red interior.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing you are ok, and also glad to see that it appears was not driver error. A deer can do epic damage.

Bruce

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you're OK. Sorry for your loss.
Depending on what you get from the Insurance Co., it would make a nice down payment on a Gen V.

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow sorry to see that. Glad to hear you're ok, there's still 199 (+/- a few) Mambas left, it can be replaced!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have the time, I think the buy back option would generate more monies, but might be a pain having to ship parts out everywhere? + Seeing your pride and joy in a dismantled state! At least you made it out of the car OK ......that's a good thing :1up:

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like the perfect candidate for a vipair coupe rear end?! especially if it still drives straight

Tail lights

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, you got unlucky and lucky at the same moment. I would be very interested in taking the whole car off your hands. Please buy
y it back they usually sell it back to the original owner at a very low price, there is room for you to make several 1000 dollars. I'm going to send you a personal message with my phone number,

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch. Glad your OK.

looks like the perfect candidate for a vipair coupe rear end?! especially if it still drives straight
Yeah, I was thinking that too.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does the frame look like. Never mind the broken plastic.

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
glad you are ok.
from pic you posted it is not so bad. .
Just wonder what number they ask for buyback?

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for your kind words. My neck was pretty sore along with my entire body. But i didnt feel any of that until the next day. My ego took the biggest hit. But im fine now. Still in disbelief but fine. There is only a frame rail everything else is fiber glass or composite, so it doesnt take much. I think I hit the tree at about 20-25 MPH. The frame rail that holds battery is bent really bad. I think I could cut that piece off and weld a new one on, but I have no time. I may look for 08 SSG conv.

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
be careful with neck. If you still feel it after weekend - do MRI, no jokes there...
about car - if rail is bad - for sure it is more. on pic looks like roof was pushed up a little? but still it is nice donor for project car. How many miles you had there?

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, sorry to here of the accident. Glad you say you are ok. Like ViperScott said, make sure the nexk is ok in a couple of days. Take care.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on going slow on saying you are ok physically, (i hope you are), but the pain can take some time to show up and go away

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to buy her back an fix it I have the rear bumper, trunk lid, tail light, and drivers quarter if you decide to fix it. If I can sell my rear parts soon I am going with a coupe rear end.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never, ever, swerve to miss a deer!!! This is what happens. The damage to the front would have been a lot less......

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never, ever, swerve to miss a deer!!! This is what happens. The damage to the front would have been a lot less......

And if you dont hit the animal then it goes under collision and NOT comp. SO if no dead animal or animal blood/hair(any signs of contact with animal) on the car for proof then the accident is deemed drivers fault and policy rates will usually go up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32