Sept 10th Mopar Car B que

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who is going? these guys want vipers there.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have fun guys....im at the QUE

besides ya just know MDB is gonna kick some @ss

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PlumCrazy it's good to see you know who's going to win the race. I went from 245 lbs down to 243lbs and by race day I will be a WHOPPING 240 LBS. I never trained so hard in my life this will be my race. :2tu: Adrian

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao @ MDB.

those guys are all scared now...:)

MDB, my guess is the only one to worry about racing is gonna tiger, power to weight with HIM is gonna make it a close race...lol

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may go. The car's for sale so it may be good to show it off. I wonder if they're racing also and if it's open to cars other than Mopar? I could show the Viper and race the Z06.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i will be there, hopefully with repaired motor mounts by then, any of you guys have a lift to lend me to fix this thing, got the parts but my only lift is occupied by a friends 63 split window vette. and he moves like a snail when it comes to a favor. HELP

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian I did 10 laps here in Greece on an insane new track. You guys are history next week

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Sept 10th Mopar Car B que

im not sure but i doubt it. i saw a picture of the place and it looks pretty good for a grassy lot.

im prolly gonna be early, look for me there then or up on the dyno thats gonna be there.

$70 for two pulls. im gonna see what kinda deal i can get for a couple few dyno pulls early

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am 50/50 on whether or not I'll be able to make it. I showed up last year (albiet towards the end) and it was a nice event. I hear the band they are having this year is great!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What time and where is this? Out for karting since not many I know are going and I have to get up at 5am to go. Let me know the details and maybe I will stop by.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

awesome show...a few vipers too.

great band, great food, great cars even had a bag pipe band thing going on...pretty kool

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

plum, i am sorry i didnt show with the car. i had some issues with it not wanting to start that morning. damn battery charger was left unplugged thanks to my darling wife. i was however able to drag the wife and kids to the show and got to see your gorgeous gts finally. you were not near the car or i would have introduced myself. i esspecially liked the nitrous bottles in the back. were they painted or powdercoated silver. they looked great. did you ever got the car up on the dyno, i didnt see it anywhere and was thinking it didnt show. anyhow i did notice how the show officials where encouraging the showcars to "light 'um up as they left" i got to see a nasty cuba smoke the rubber 300 feet down the road!!!

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanx, they are powdercoated. the dyno was NOT working right and the guy hooked me up with a half price deal if i come down to his shop in lakewood.

wish i coulda met ya...next time !

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

how about we meet at atco sometime but this time at the track, it would be cool to run a couple nitro vipers for the crowd, plus i need some more seat time. -josh.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i need seat time more than ANYONE here..lol

im trying to get paul to setup a date for a rental. i'll keep ya posted.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Plumcrazy, nice to meet you there. Nice car, I'll have my bottle full next time.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

i need seat time more than ANYONE here..lol

im trying to get paul to setup a date for a rental. i'll keep ya posted.
i have been to a couple of track rentals to watch recently, one of the last was jeff's, twinvipers in atco. had an afternoon early meeting and didnt feel like dragging the car out for a couple passes then. but i have been wrenching on the car here and there and am pretty sure friday nite at atco has my name all over it. i am going to drag my wife up there for my cheering crowd as i welcome a new best down the quarter. it would be nice to see you!-josh