She out of my Life:-(

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just shipped off my 2000 GTS to it’s new owner in NY. I think.
Little bit of an ordeal. Oil cooler was leaking like a sieve, so I had to re-rout one of the hoses back into the engine and add 4 quarts of oil, just so the guy could drive it up onto the trailer.
Now I’m truly Jones’n for my next Viper. The shacks and sweats are starting to coe on:)

4030DSC02503-med.JPG

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew,

We could work out another deal if you are interested in another Gen II :)

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew,
We could work out another deal if you are interested in another Gen II

I've been putting bids on silver SRT/10. I can only afford one if I can buy it just over wholesale.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch, what happened to that GTS?

Don't worry, I came back and pissed all over it:) That'll show'em

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is trying to talk me into selling him mine

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andrew, I actually have met another guy here locally who has a solid steel gray with the cognac interior. He has been out at the get together on friday nights by Lowe's on 441.
His car is pretty nice, I got him to use Pinnacle on it and it now looks fantastic.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, I actually have met another guy here locally who has a solid steel gray with the cognac interior. He has been out at the get together on friday nights by Lowe's on 441.
His car is pretty nice, I got him to use Pinnacle on it and it now looks fantastic.

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill sell ya mine...

00 steel gray w/ stripes.. hre's, intake, exhaust, remainder of dodge warranty, yadda yadda...

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sad to see her go. But that just means that you get to pick out another. Good luck with the SRT/10!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that getting the previously enjoyed Viper out of your garage will improve your mood. Would have made me nuts looking at it for that long. Good luck with getting your next one. :2tu:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, I saw something very familiar at a car show today. I saw a 2000 steek grey GTS entered in the Street Machines car show at Badgero Park in Rochester, NY. The man owned a collision shop and I think his name was Gary. He fixed it up and is now reselling it but he did register it to enjoy while he has it. He intends on doing this over and over again. Asking $45k but was negotiable. He thought it was an ACR because of the koni shocks but I told him to check VIN num.

He said he paid @ $23k for it from Florida and said it had clean title. He did bring pictures of the work he did to it and he seemed open about the repairs he did. I just was shocked that It was the same car as yours when he showed be the before repair pics.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. That's wild!

The car was in top shape and if I hadn’t sold it, I already had a trailer set up to take it up to Tom Session to fix and keep it.

I gave the guy my number and said to call me if he has any questions. He never did. It was sold through a friends dealership so I never spoke with the buyer, but would love too. I don't think he know how much I put into the car.

But the dead give away would be the Baer 6 piston brakes up front w/ 14'' slotted rotors, and the fronts calipers in back, with slotted rotors and proportioning valve. I even put some extra brake pads with the car.

As far as the ACR look, may be because I put the ACR 5 point harnesses in.

Things I doubt the guy knows is. the quiafe, GKN 1/2 shafts, Comp coupe oil pan, new shocks and springs, 1’’ seat lowering kit on both sides, thinner Gen I visors covered in fabric, and 168 coats of Pinnacle wax.

Another give away will be the sterling silver keys.

Tell him he should buy the steel gray Speed Lingerie bra I have in the classified. It was made for that car:)

Thanks again and I’d love to see some pictures.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, digital camera needs new battery so no pics. Car was sweet. If I wasn't giving wifey's kitchen a very expensive renovation, I would ****** it myself as a second track Viper. I bet I could knock off quite a bit off his asking prics and with the mods you put on, what a deal.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put $20+k in mods and never touched the motor. It was, and would be a great track car.

And yes I did sell it for $23K.

2005 Silver SRT/10

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Between Newport selling his viper after nine years and having flashbacks to when I 1st read about andrew's car being wrecked, this place is depresssing. Can someone please go stomp on a C6 to get morale back up?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Between Newport selling his viper after nine years and having flashbacks to when I 1st read about andrew's car being wrecked, this place is depresssing. Can someone please go stomp on a C6 to get morale back up?

Still have not ran into one in the Viper but I will get one for ya. LOL!

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm looking but I think the Vette guy's are so used to looking the other way when a Viper comes along, they never see me :-(

I'm serious! Vette owners always avoid eye contact when I'm in the Viper.

2005 Silver SRT/10

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Vette guys ignore all Vipers. They do the same thing to me. I've got 1 wave from Vette guys in over a year I think

HAHAHAHA...that is so funny, they won't ever look over! Forget about trying to race you at a stop light...they are scared.