Shift light pics? Anyone?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I somehow got it into my head that by getting a shiftlight, I will be the happiest person in the world. So now I want to see pictures of your shift light installs. I did a search and saw some great info on the different manufactures, but not too many pics. I think I am leaning towards Mike Brunton's duel color setup. Any help that you can give me will be added to your karma and you will be rewarded thrice. BTW, if anyone just wants to send me money for the shiftlight, you will be richly rewarded with my loyal friendship.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the best one I have on video card. Hope it helped a little.

DSC00139.JPG

OP
OP
M

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
This is the best one I have on video card. Hope it helped a little.

DSC00139.JPG

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, you will be richly rewarded in future endeavors. Thanks for the private emails that I received as well. I'm glad to see that part of the site functional again. Happiness is only a shift light away.
bounce.gif

Ok, second question for the helpful. What shift points have worked the best for you guys? I'm running a Gen II with a catback. Once again, any help will be greatly appreciated. I have heard everything from 5000 to to just past redline.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery