Shifted Shifter

Arthur R Davis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few months ago, I asked for advice/info onthe shifter appearing to be too far to the left. This was just after a trans R&R. I thank everyone for their input,,,but it turned out to be a broken Transmission mount. The rubber is completly in two. Now, does anyone know which mount that Dodge used that is the same? No parts store here has a part listing, and it doesn't look like it anything special. I would like to get it ASAP as I WAS suppose to be taking it to Charlotte Sat with Modern Mopar Club. This is what I get for waiting to the last moment to do something!! Part# 4643318

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Arthur R Davis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks both of you!!!! Ruckdr, That is a Home Run!!!!! I went to the link, and looked at the applications and as I already knew that parts venders market to all makes, I took their applications and matched them with visual at Auto Zone. $5 there for the stock peice and had them in-stock! Counter guy said it looked like his Camaro mount and checked it ....same! The exact mount as Summit was in-stock and was $17.89. Thanks alot, got part, better part, and no shipping....put in and gone to Auto Fair!

OP
OP
A

Arthur R Davis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed it last night, took about 15 minutes to put it back together. Works perfect! It had a slotted bracket that allowed adjustment to near perfectly align the driveline.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang