Shipper?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been waiting for Reliable to pick up a Viper in San Fran for transport to Florida but they keep putting it off - I have also tried Intercity, Exotic, Sunday, Fedex, and Gary Almond...no help. Does anyone have somebody else I can try that might be able to pick it up quickly?

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I do not need a different shipper after all - got home yesterday and the new Viper Magazine was waiting for me and a message stating that the Viper was picked up and on the way...good news all around!

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be advised that "UN" Reliable is just that - they picked it up all right on 3/29 but it still is not here and will not be until around 4/13!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be advised that "UN" Reliable is just that - they picked it up all right on 3/29 but it still is not here and will not be until around 4/13!

Holy SHI*! That *****!

Do they charge a storage fee too! Damn.

Good luck! I've learned from a similiar experience, that I'll try to get to Gary, or find a way to get it myself or with a family member.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you get what you pay for - $1610 from CA to FL, which was less than everyone else. I tried Gary Almond but he was too busy. Anyway, they are telling me it will be here this week.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad part is Reliable loads and unloads your car from truck to truck and puts it in storage while they find the truck that is going your way and waits for the truck to be full.

I know Gary was busy, but there is a reason he's so busy. Your car goes in his trailer and comes out at your door.

I hope it works out well for you and you get your car soon.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needless to say I have the form that Reliable gave to the seller, which indicates every mark on the car so when it gets here you better believe I will go over with a fine tooth comb, if I can find one since I do not have much hair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine