Shipping cost and who?

The Hammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am buying a car about 1300 miles away what shipping company should I use? anyone have good luck what type of rates

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We used a local carrier to bring our cars to the VOI #9 .He has the same trucks as the big guys, Lift and enclosed and insured.But found his prices so much cheaper than Reliable and Fed Ex.He is a one man band. So the guy you talk to is the guy that will pick up your vehicle.I don't have his website but his name is Brett Leonard and his Cell# is 1-774-563-8419 :2tu:

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
www.autoshippersamerica.com or 888-420-9011 Attn: Andy

I just used them to move one of my cars from NY to Florida. The guys name is Andy and in all my years I have never had a guy who was so nice and honest. He kept his word about everything. His price was great and the service was
THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. They were on time and the car came off the same exact way I watched them put it on.

I have used other transport companies but this company is by far the BEST.
They move real expensive exotics and also regular cars. They move alot of cars for Barrett-Jackson too.

8880420-9011 or www.autoshippersamerica.com

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Almond

VIPER owner

VIPER enthusiast

VIPER hauler

VCA Member

VCA Forum member

www.Almondexotictransports.com

I bet of the folks here that have had their car moved.....at LEAST half have used Gary, and once you use him, you will be a repeat customer as most here have done also. I used him and was extremely impressed and satisfied

Good luck!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No doubt Gary Almond will care for the car as if it were his own. If you are going to pay someone, might as well be the right guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4