Short introduction...... a few pics as well

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I officially became a member today so I thought I would do a quick intro.

I have been in love with the Viper GTS for what seems like forever, It has always been my "dream car"! Well February this year it came true, I bought a low mileage (6,800) 97 GTS from Star City Motors in CA and had it shipped to Scotland. I bought the car sight unseen so was delighted when it turned up and everyone was asking if it was straight out of the wrapper? Their faces when you tell them its 10 years old is priceless :D

Anyway the Title says "short" so I better get to the pics..... bear in mind I am
useless with a camera!

My 97 GTS and my dads 2006 Z06 and Ram srt-10
P1000343.JPG

P1000367.JPG

P1000331.JPG

P1000323.JPG

IMAG0119.JPG

P1000358.JPG

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection of cars!
WELCOME to the world of the Viper nuts.
:beer:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You, sir, are NOT useless with a camera--you've captured the cars, scenery and house beautifully!!! Congrats on your GTS purchase!! We had an '04 yellow Z06. Do you live in this beautiful countryside?? Mountains--lake--just gorgeous!!! Thanx for sharing~~juli

OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys!

"Do you live in this beautiful countryside??"
Yes this is the view from where I live, it is very pretty when the sun is out. Sometimes you have to wait a few weeks but its worth it :)

Jonathan

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice cars, house and scenery. But Lady Liberty looks a little out of place. :dunno: Also, glad to see your dad owns the guts of a Viper. :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys!
"Do you live in this beautiful countryside??"
Yes this is the view from where I live, it is very pretty when the sun is out. Sometimes you have to wait a few weeks but its worth it :)
Jonathan

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous...oh, and the scenery as well~~LOL ;) !! LOVE that GTS~~juli

V

Venomiss

Thank you for sharing your side of the world!

Welcome to the Viper Club!:D Very beautiful pictures and scenery.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look closely, I think you can see Nessie in the background....:)

Nioce rides and beautiful backdrop!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jonathan, good to see you've joined, the mags nice to get too. Nice pics, cool to see you had a dry sunny day up there. Keep that GTS looking fantastic!

OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Nadine, these days have been few and far between but I make the most of them when we get them!

Thanks again for taking me out in the comp coupe! Was the highlight of my summer! :2tu:

Hope things are going well and say hi to Bjorn for me.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
nice cars, even nicer home. i knight thee, the duke of MAVPR! you now have the rule over viperdom.

OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"i love your statue of liberty! where did you get it?"

Thanks we saw it at a garage that works on American cars and had to have it, so we asked if he would sell it and, well now we have lady liberty :)

Thanks for all the comments guys!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I looked at a similar car there as well, it was beautiful with 20,000mi. Then I bought a supercharged Viper instead. I think Star City motors is a good guy to deal with though. Congrats!

Ted

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! Love the pics, that's some view....I bet the Viper sure fills the local roads with quite a roar!!

Regards,
Aaron

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So that means you get to drive on the wrong side of the car, how does that feel?

surfsnake97

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dude thats just beautiful, including the backround of the mountains and house.Life is good:) Good Luck with your new viper and I know your gonna love it because I have the same exact one:)

OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"So that means you get to drive on the wrong side of the car, how does that feel?"

Yep sure does, I thought it might bother me a bit (not enough to put me off getting one), but after 15 mins it felt ok and a few months down the line I dont even think about it. :drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4