Shoulder Harness Pads

S

SUN RA KAT

My seat belt sometimes rubs my neck and I saw this at the Parts Rack site. Does anyone have these and how well do they work (i.e. - are they soft and cuddly)?

Eliminate the chafing caused by your factory belts or use these pads with your racing harnesses. 11" long pads velcro around the belt. Priced per pair, available in Red, Yellow, Blue, or Black

Price: $39.00....

You must be registered for see images

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the yellow. G/F loves them, stops the ole redneck.
Problem is the yellow gets dirty really quick. I need to get the black ones from JonB.

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

Newport Viper - Can the yellow ones be cleaned or washed?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kenny
I did this with mine:
MyPictures0013.jpg

MyPictures0017.jpg

just use a small brush and a can of yellow viper paint from your local dealer around $8

love mine!!

JIM
p.s. great color!!
smile.gif

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was tired of the "red neck" too, so I got some of those last year. Not only did they get rid of the red neck, but they look cool too. But, then again, I might still be a redneck. You might be a redneck if...

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put a Autform Roll-Bar with a 5-point harness that they have...The harness has the pads built in it, very trick ...you should check them out.

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey
Motor City Mad Man,

Looks like wer're out numbered on this post. Have you noticed that all these "rednecks" own Yellow Vipers ?? Hmmm..... Interesting. At least you and I know that Dodge made the Blue/White Vipers a little faster than all the rest of'em.
supergrin.gif

Dan

'96 GTS

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimandela,
Did you start with the PartsRack pads? Paint holding up OK on the fabric? That looks a lot better than the normal yellow with black lettering.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken H,

how are ya?

the paint went on great and are holding up like stock!
the lettering actually ***** in the paint. So applying it is easy. just dip a small artist brush in the paint and gently
apply in a even smooth motion and done!
one coat.
no need to be careful even. the paint will not leave the lettering and get on the black.
i did all 4 in less than 10 mins.
i even called snakeoly (collectors choice) and talked to Corey and told him what i did and how easy it was. he should start cranking them out.

give it a shot super easy mod. easier than the hood pad.

JIM
smile.gif

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JH23JOB:
Hey
Motor City Mad Man,

Looks like wer're out numbered on this post. Have you noticed that all these "rednecks" own Yellow Vipers ?? Hmmm..... Interesting. At least you and I know that Dodge made the Blue/White Vipers a little faster than all the rest of'em.
supergrin.gif

Dan

'96 GTS

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a theory about why the rednecks buy yellow cars. It is probably so if their **** dog takes a leak on the car tires it won't show on the yellow paint when it splashes off the tire. If you've ever been too drunk to fish.....you might be a redneck. That is one of my favorites.

Johnny GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where you can purchase leather embroidered seat belt pads for a 96 GTS?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960