Side Panel Lettering for S/C?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the Roe S/C a month (I hope) away, I want to add the letters "S/C" (guess a slash is not a letter) to the side hood "Viper RT/10" letters. Obviously I can get an S and / (in proper size, color & font) from GTS and RT/10 (mine are chrome)....but how do I find a C? My thinking is to add the letters attempting to be subtle and "stock" as possible. Any ideas?

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not quite right but how about cutting a G down, a bit of silver paint might cover the lost chrome edge

s.c.jpg

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I get my Roe supercharger I plan on leaving the car as stealthy as possible. So no S/C letters for me. I want all those modified Vettes, F-bodies, and Mustangs to be in for a shock when they pull up and think they can blow my doors off.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Motor City Mad Man:
When I get my Roe supercharger I plan on leaving the car as stealthy as possible. So no S/C letters for me. I want all those modified Vettes, F-bodies, and Mustangs to be in for a shock when they pull up and think they can blow my doors off.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sean:
I am also considering that
confused.gif
. I've heard from a few others that stealth is the way to go. I WILL, however, have to put a new ZAF "round HP/Torque emblem" for the rear facia. I guess I just HAVE to say supercharged somewhere.
supergrin.gif

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 'RT/10' is a squared-off 0.

Just razor off the right border, angled, to make an 0 into a C

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil:
That's GREAT! That's exactly the look I want! If I can't find a perfect alternative I think the cut G would work. (I never thought of that...you Brits!)
I remember a fellow (username Vip-RT10) who was working on getting chrome lettering. I posted on his thread to check the status.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City -

Stop by your neighborhood Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer and walk around the lot a while. Look at the vehicles and you will find that many have the chrome badging on them in a similar font. I would begin by looking at a CIRRUS - that would get you an S and a C.