2003 Viper SRT 522" Supercharged
Built by Underground Racing
Tuned by Leading Edge Performance

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too please :D

DC Performance Stage 5 plus PCM 18/19 HRE 547R K&N S.Tubes Alum.Flywheel
Stryker heads Jesel Roller Rockers S.V.S. Shifter and L.Tube Stepped Headers/Catback R.T. Metal Cats MGW goodies 5Pts 3:55 Gears Wilwood Brake kit Thermal Insulation Kit Eibach

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there a change to the site that restricts you from changing your signature, when I try to edit my signature, it says "signature too long", when I am actually trying to make it shorter...

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there a change to the site that restricts you from changing your signature, when I try to edit my signature, it says "signature too long", when I am actually trying to make it shorter...

Yes, has to be done by a mod until the next upgrade, just pm me what you want.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quoteYes, has to be done by a mod until the next upgrade, just pm me what you want.

[/QUOTE]

So is the next upgrade a few weeks, months or years away?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That question would need to be answered by someone above my pay grade, not that I get paid, but it really depends on how quickly the programming goes and now that we have some volunteer experts helping I would hope sooner. I know that's a non answer in terms of weeks, days, months.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That question would need to be answered by someone above my pay grade, not that I get paid, but it really depends on how quickly the programming goes and now that we have some volunteer experts helping I would hope sooner. I know that's a non answer in terms of weeks, days, months.

In other words you have NO clue!!!!! :smirk:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I suspect software upgrades to a forum this size costs $ and time to achieve, bandwidth for a site like this is not cheap!

I think a lot of times we as members lose site of the availability of free membership.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I suspect software upgrades to a forum this size costs $ and time to achieve, bandwidth for a site like this is not cheap!

I think a lot of times we as members lose site of the availability of free membership.

I know!! I was being sarcastic!!!!