Simmons Three Point seat belt

WAlberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if on a 1996 Viper that the Simmons Three Point Seat Belt option was factory or after market option? I have one in and don't know. Thanks for the help?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The Viper never really had much in the way of options, so I'd be hesitant to think they would have offered different "regular" seatbelts. I thought they might have offered a full racing harness for stuff like the ACR, though I don't recall if they even went that far or just put the anchors in so people could pick their own. Then again, I'm always learning new things about these cars, so I suppose it's possible.

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@redtanrt10 Simpsons doesn't make 3 point harnesses (as far as I know). But the OP also didn't post any pictures so who knows what the OP is thinking.

CharlieBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper never really had much in the way of options, so I'd be hesitant to think they would have offered different "regular" seatbelts. I thought they might have offered a full racing harness for stuff like the ACR, though I don't recall if they even went that far or just put the anchors in so people could pick their own. Then again, I'm always learning new things about these cars, so I suppose it's possible.
I thought ACR came with a 5 point harness that can be added on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21