‘08 ACR Options

Speedman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if driving/fog lights were a factory installed option on genIV or maybe a dealer installed option. We’re an option list for the Viper back then?

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe foglights on Gen 4 ACRs were installed only on the Canadian cars. They were not an option on the American ACRs.

Last edited:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if driving/fog lights were a factory installed option on genIV or maybe a dealer installed option. We’re an option list for the Viper back then?
Speedman, they were not a factory option in the US. (Same is true on the G2 ACR's)

All the wiring is there, the only delete is the fog lights themselves so you can take out the blocking plate and plug in the OEM lights.

If your looking at one for sale then a prior owner did the install. Lat I looked the Blocking Plates were still available from Dodge dealers if you want to switch back Good luck, Mike

94Vip-r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can call Dodge or Chrysler - look up on internet - give them the VIN and they will send you a build sheet for that VIN - I did this recently

roju6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speedman, they were not a factory option in the US. (Same is true on the G2 ACR's)

All the wiring is there, the only delete is the fog lights themselves so you can take out the blocking plate and plug in the OEM lights.

If your looking at one for sale then a prior owner did the install. Lat I looked the Blocking Plates were still available from Dodge dealers if you want to switch back Good luck, Mike
I think these block off plates are not available, or are really tough to find (or expensive), but a member was 3D printing a version to use. I bought a pair from him and they fit and look perfect.

I have a US ACR, but when they replaced front end damage (prior to me owning it), it appears they must have installed fog lights. That worked out ok since I imported it to Canada and needed DRL's to pass Canadian safety. After that the lights came out and block off plates went back in, since the ACR's had a fog light delete according to my build sheet.

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also can confirm they came on Canadian spec ACR's. I have one and hate the damn DRL's. Hopefully will be getting them turned off this year. Unfortunately from the DRL's (fog lights) being on all the time, they have warped/melted the face of the fog light housing even at only 13k miles :brick:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21