Simple question (hopefully)...what should a completely stock '99 GTS dyno at?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Simple question (hopefully)...what should a completely stock \'99 GTS dyno at?

Stock about 400hp and 440 torque

With the mods about 420-430 and 465-475 torque, the cat will restrict it down about 10-20hp even more torue.
This is based on the number of cars I have seen dynoed at the socal dyno days. All the cars which still had their cats basicly did not pick up any hp from the exhaust and filters.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Simple question (hopefully)...what should a completely stock \'99 GTS dyno at?

Check out my web site it lists many cars. Yours of course will vary but there is a 99 listed with Borla Exhaust, K&N Filters and Smooth Tubes that made 413rwhp/456rwtq
smile.gif

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sure ERIC I will post yours later tonight. If anyone else has dyno numbers they would like to have listed post it here or e-mail me. I'm only listing cars from actual owners and then listing the tuners/performance manufactures that the customer used. Also no supercharged/turbo/nitrous are being listed, at least not right now.
BURNOUT.gif