Since today is Halloween I dressed up the RT...

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To look like a Blue and White GTS...........

5279viper_w_blue_2-med.JPG

And I'm going out to look for women doing tricks....... :D

5279viper_w_blue_7-med.JPG

Well actually I'm planning on painting the RT from red w/ silver stripes to blue w/ white stripes to match my GTS. I plan on doing it this winter, so today I mounted the seats that I bought for this project just to get a look. (I might sell my Red and Black seats from this car after the project is complete sometime this winter)

Kinda wild seeing the all that red then seeing blue seats.....I think I'm going to leave the seats in even though the project is a few months away. :eek:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Sine today is Halloween I dressed up the RT...

That's definitely Halloween material. Must go, eyes are hurting really bad.

OP
OP
B

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was bored and wanted something to do. It's not like it's going to stay that way.

And it did get me a little strange....My wife and her best friend came up to the computer room after all the little kiddies were in bed and my wife's best friend started kissing my neck and ear from behind. She said the blue seats in the Viper really turned her on. (that's a no b.s. true story! she was joking of course and would not let me reciprocate the kissing, damn the luck)

I'll post photo's after the paint project is complete, then I'll look like Shelby3, with all those blue and white cars in his avatar! :2tu:

Anyone looking for custom red and leather seats? Red inserts, black bolsters, and red stitching.

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How about posting pictures of your wife's best friend? ;)

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone looking for custom red and leather seats? Red inserts, black bolsters, and red stitching.
-------------------------------------------------------

I am,how much? :2tu: