Single Greatest (dumbest) Viper question EVER

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a guy outside of a new gym I started going to tell me a long story about his mods and the history of his car last year...the car he was talking about was actually my car. He went back inside and I drove off, I still wonder what went through his mind when he saw me drive away...

Should have said "Awesome... can I see under the hood? Since I first saw a Viper, I loved them" and then watch him stumble... and then say "Actually, never mind... I'll just take it for a spin" and then take off.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a guy outside of a new gym I started going to tell me a long story about his mods and the history of his car last year...the car he was talking about was actually my car. He went back inside and I drove off, I still wonder what went through his mind when he saw me drive away...

Priceless!:rolaugh:

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I was in FL a couple weeks ago with the FL VCA, we stopped at a little tiki bar type place to eat. After eating, I wondered out to the parking lot and there was a guy probably in his late 30's looking at the cars. He asked me if one of the cars was mine so I pointed mine out. He then asks me.........................

Who makes Vipers? Corvette?

I was sure I misunderstood him so I asked him to repeat the question. Nope, I heard exactly what he asked. I said "Nope, Dodge does". He then says "oh ok, I thought Corvette made them". He then told me to have a good time and walked off.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You should have told him it was corvettes upscale version.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:lmao: my girlfriend is asking me why I am laughing this hard while being alone in the living room!! Just great!

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, you just can't make stuff like that up - lol

(Was the guy's name Lance ?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32