Size 34...what a workout!

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could tell the original battery was on it's last legs so I did a quick search (using the very easy to access 'search' button) and decided on the P1 Size 34 Sears Diehard battery.

Pros-Everything..from starting, to power, even the A/C seems to working better. Could a low powered battery keep the A/C from functioning properly?

Cons-That Bit@h is HEAVY...apologies to any under age kids reading this. Also, the Diehard sticker really stood out since our batteries are visible from behind where most will see it. :headbang: Easily removed though!
Anyway...just an fyi that the battery so far is all I expected.

Last edited:

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got the diehard platinum battery a few months ago and it was a huge improvement..plus the warranty is awesome on it. good job sir

OP
OP
F

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the diehard platinum battery a few months ago and it was a huge improvement..plus the warranty is awesome on it. good job sir

Thanks Wes...and actually the only other thing I can think of that MIGHT be a con would be the color of the battery itself. You can definitely see it back there!

OP
OP
F

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/url][/IMG]

Actually it doesn't look all that bad after the great sticker removal of 2011.....

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol.....my friends are always telling me they can see my battery. i think its kool as it means they are behind me

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did this too a while ago, and yes a rattle can works wonders for fading away in the shadows.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery