"Slate" with '08...

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you bottom out at all? The roads here are crap!

I won't lie... You definitely will need to adjust your driving. Any type of 'rolled" curb or speed bump is a hazard. It isn't a problem if you take your time. Just remember to take bumps and curbs at 45 degree angles and you will be fine. You can drive my car Sat. after your install if you want to. I will have the PS2s on so you will get a better feel how your car will ride.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
treesnake, sombody listed a slate/silver/5 spoke this morning on ebay, 1.7K mi. 65.5 BIN, need a spare?

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't lie... You definitely will need to adjust your driving. Any type of 'rolled" curb or speed bump is a hazard. It isn't a problem if you take your time. Just remember to take bumps and curbs at 45 degree angles and you will be fine. You can drive my car Sat. after your install if you want to. I will have the PS2s on so you will get a better feel how your car will ride.

Sounds Good, the install should go pretty fast, I just did an 06 coupe yesterday, the only hold up will be fishing the wires:smirk:.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW Mike! :omg: That is one awesome lookin' Viper!! :headbang: I've never seen that color before. Absolutely stunning! :2tu:

And Yes, Michael Nouri is a first class guy :2tu: I will be purchasing all my future vehicles through him.

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was supposed to get that car. He must like you more. I just want the parts to fix mine. Beautiful car!

You are the 4th or 5th guy to tell me this. Truth is, I have been waiting for almost a year to see if this car would become available... There is another one for sale on EBAY.

If you need parts, Mike N. can find or get just about anything you would need for your Viper. If you need coupe body parts, all my blue coupe body panels were just shipped to him from AP Engineering and are available. Do you have a "slate" car also?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone needs one of these bad boys that runs 10s let me know :)

I bought mine new from woodhouse with woodhouse installed Paxton and tons of other mods by Woodhouse... Let go for 70k... :)

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone needs one of these bad boys that runs 10s let me know :)

I bought mine new from woodhouse with woodhouse installed Paxton and tons of other mods by Woodhouse... Let go for 70k... :)

Mike N. has called me several times asking me if I wanted to sell the car since this thread. Said he had two buyers...

Why are you selling it? ...'08?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F car :) gotta sell this one first... havent made it a huge focus, as I still love driving this bad boy :)

But if someone bought it, I'd certainly move to a Ferrari.

Nows a good time to sell, since the one on ebay is gone now too :)

Last edited:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I love the 2008 hood, how its lowered, the wheels, all of it. That is just awesome. How much did you lower it?

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I love the 2008 hood, how its lowered, the wheels, all of it. That is just awesome. How much did you lower it?

Thanks, and thanks to everyone for the compliments. I am very happy with the car. I have another complete set of headlights, tail lights etc. that I had "painted" and hope to get them installed today. Stiil trying to get the exhaust and Quaiffe installed. Keeps raining here... can't/won't drive in the rain

The car is lowered with Eibachs and spring caps... (1.5 - 2 inches)

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
. I have another complete set of headlights, tail lights etc. that I had "painted" and hope to get them installed today.
06_blue-street_serpent_004.jpg

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure but believe there are only 28 Slate Coupes for the US and the rest went to Canada. Of the 28 , 14 have stripes, and 14 are solid.

Story time :eater:

When I was shopping, a Viper wasn't high on my list as much because I hadn't seen one in years as anything else. But after driving just about everything out there, a friend told me that I had to drive a Viper before I made a decision. I found one of those solid slate coupes at a very small dealership in Manassas, VA, only a few miles from my home.

The dealership owner just about had a cow when I drove off the lot and 20 miles later, some of them on twisty back roads, I knew I was going to buy a Viper.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure but believe there are only 28 Slate Coupes for the US and the rest went to Canada. Of the 28 , 14 have stripes, and 14 are solid.

A Canadian dealer here in Quebec still has a brand new '06 Slate coupe in the showroom, solid color, probably the last one available? If anyone is interested it's at Premier Chrysler,contact Denis Gosselin 450-348 7366

Claude
06 GC SRT8, [email protected]
09 Coupe, soon to be ordered

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No slate just a wrecked 03 i'm putting back together. I'm interested in your blue body panels. How much are you wanting? Michael and I have spoken about them but he was still waiting on the. I'm thinking about a coupe conversion since i'm doing a frame change.

Mike is a great guy and has helped me immensely. He's fair and doesn't try to get rich on each sale. This industry needs more vendors like him. I hope he doesn't read this. His head might swell:):) Again, your car is beautiful. Enjoy it.

You are the 4th or 5th guy to tell me this. Truth is, I have been waiting for almost a year to see if this car would become available... There is another one for sale on EBAY.

If you need parts, Mike N. can find or get just about anything you would need for your Viper. If you need coupe body parts, all my blue coupe body panels were just shipped to him from AP Engineering and are available. Do you have a "slate" car also?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine